Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Adrian Peterson

Anyone starting him this week @ Cincy?

My alternatives are Danny Woodhead and DeAngelo Williams (Jennings is my other starter). So the answer to your question is "yes", unless I hear he's 50/50 to start over the next couple of days. Injury is the ONLY way Peterson leaves my starting lineup.

With nothing to play for, the only problem is they might limit his snap and see what they have in their WRs by throwing it.

My fears exactly.

My alternatives are Bernard, Tate or Chris Johnson. Leaning toward Bernard but it's hard for me to see Peterson on my bench...ugh!

Unlike teams like New England, the Vikes don't seem to have a problem with their players talking to the press. Peterson has said several times that he felt he was good enough to play last week. I'm sure we'll be hearing from him between after practice today and the weekend. He'll be interviewed or Tweet something about how close to normal he is.

• Like 1

If AP is ready he will get his 25 carries. Play him with confidence. You can't bench the greatest RB in the nfl can you?

If Peterson plays, he plays for you!!

He ONLY sits for the likes of:

Jamaal Charles

LeSean McCoy

Matt Forte

DeMarco Murray

Reggie Bush

I would play any combination of these guys over Peterson...

aside from that HE PLAYS!!

If Peterson plays, he plays for you!!

He ONLY sits for the likes of:

Jamaal Charles

LeSean McCoy

Matt Forte

DeMarco Murray

Reggie Bush

I would play any combination of these guys over Peterson...

aside from that HE PLAYS!!

I've narrowed it down to Peterson vs Chris Johnson in standard scoring.

Win or Lose, I can't wait until all this fantasy is over so I can enjoy watching the games without worrying about stats!!!!

He didn't practice today, could be a rest day but def worth paying attention to his status the next few days. Maybe Toby end up being a sneaky play if AP is inactive the last minute.

I benched him @ Baltimore 2 weeks ago in favor of Vereen (PPR) and that worked out well.

This week, neither is an ideal matchup however, I would think Vereen should be better this week. ADP might end up splitting more carries with nothing to play for.

Man, I'm in such a pickle. I know you "should" play AP, but his foot scares me. It is looking like MJD won't play and Todman has a very, very good match up against the titans. I am really considering playing Todman over AP in the Championship game!?!?

Man, I'm in such a pickle. I know you "should" play AP, but his foot scares me. It is looking like MJD won't play and Todman has a very, very good match up against the titans. I am really considering playing Todman over AP in the Championship game!?!?

If he doesn't practice Friday then he's not going to be in my line-up!!

We start 2 RBs.... I have Reggie Bush, Giovanni Bernard, AP & Ellington.

Right now I'm leaning towards Bush & Bernard.

I know I should go with my first pick stud, but I'm worried to take a chance of AP being limited during the championship.

Plus... I made the Championship in both of my leagues. In my other league I have to play against AP and I hate feeling conflicted.

Plus... I made the Championship in both of my leagues. In my other league I have to play against AP and I hate feeling conflicted.

I'm in the same boat with M. Lynch. I have him in one league and playing against him in another. Watching football this Sunday is going to be torture!!

Didn't know Cincy is actually a top 5 D, but can people actually sit AP if he is active?

The bigger question is we'll he be healthy enough to have a decent game.

The bigger question is we'll he be healthy enough to have a decent game.

Good question. If memory serves me correctly, it is not to often AP leaves a game early on. In other words, if he is healthy enough to start, then he is a safe play. I could be wrong, but nevertheless, I don't see how ap could be benched unless it is for another killer stud.

Good question. If memory serves me correctly, it is not to often AP leaves a game early on. In other words, if he is healthy enough to start, then he is a safe play. I could be wrong, but nevertheless, I don't see how ap could be benched unless it is for another killer stud.

You aren't concerned that he is a game time decision and Toby Gerhart appears to be healthier? I know Todman is probably going to have at least 25 touches (had 29 last week). How do I bench that????

You aren't concerned that he is a game time decision and Toby Gerhart appears to be healthier? I know Todman is probably going to have at least 25 touches (had 29 last week). How do I bench that????

I just picked Todman up. If he starts I'm benching ADP and Chris Johnson. Love Todman's breakaway speed!!

According to many sources this morning, looks like ADP will start and play. The question is how much will he play or will he be limited?

According to many sources this morning, looks like ADP will start and play. The question is how much will he play or will he be limited?

This could be risky, but you cannot bench the great one. Start him fellows.

This could be risky, but you cannot bench the great one. Start him fellows.

It is Risky but you cannot bench the #1 pick if he starts and plays the whole game!!

It is Risky but you cannot bench the #1 pick if he starts and plays the whole game!!

No one knows if he will play the whole game. In fact anyone could get injured on any given play.