Sign in to follow this  
RecIiner Pilot

The real reason for my absence

I was out in my backyard shooting at a trespassing shunk, when that critter ran between my legs and I accidentally shot myself in the foot. No pun intended.

The insurance through my company wouldn't cover it, for some reason. So I signed up at the free healthcare website and got it healed up in no time.

So I've since been reevaluating my life decisions and needed time away to regroup. HTH

you make me want the real RP back

If you had used armadillo, it might be a tad more believable. Weak effort at best, especially given the potential.

Why would I shoot an armadillo, that's just dumb.

Sorry that my real life isn't a terrible CBS sitcom. How's the herpes by the way? Still coming and going.

Still not funny.

I think your laugh button is broken. :(

The fake rp had so much material to work with and this is the best he could come up with?

The fake rp had so much material to work with and this is the best he could come up with?

That depends how you look at it. He's been unimaginative, boring, and disappointing. Perhaps we're not giving him credit for his spot-on impersonation.

That depends how you look at it. He's been unimaginative, boring, and disappointing. Perhaps we're not giving him credit for his spot-on impersonation.

How does it feel to finally be right about something?

This.

Sad, really