Selling

Arian Foster

Ray Rice

Josh Gordon

Victor Cruz

Matthew Stafford

Tom Brady

Rob Gronkowski

Selling DMart and Trent if I can get RB1 value in a trade for either.

Buying Spiller and Foles

I have more, but with 2 dynasty leagues and the majority of each containing members who post here, I don't want to get too detailed.

I wonder what the owners of Foles would sell him for. I have him in both dynasty leagues so his price does interest me. There is definitely some interest from other owners, but no one has offered me a deal that would suggest they are trading for a top tier 1 or tier 2 QB.

Buying

Blackman (if he stays clean)

Gordon (can't be much higher I guess)

Patterson

Foles

All Raiders (I'm Biased)

Selling

Murry

CJ

Foster

Bush

A.Johnson

Buying- (value, underrated)

Tannehill

P Thomas

Ellington

Harvin

M Floyd/C Patterson

Cobb

Fleener/PHI TEs

Sell- (overrated, no interest)

Cam/Ben

Lacy

any HOU RB

Cruz

any NO WR

Cameron

I am a bit perplexed by this. Patterson and Floyd, in the dynasty leagues I am in, are commanding more than AJ, Marshall or Garcon. There is no undervaluation going on with those guys. Harvin and Cobb are the same way. Did you mean these guys are on your wish list? They certainly aren't value players. I just completed another early dynasty draft and Cobb went at the 2.11, even after an injury riddled season. That isn't value in the pure sense of the word.....

Why do you believe Lacy is overvalued? Because of his price? He went at the 1.04 of this draft. I disagree with him being taken there, but he is a durable workhorse running back who will see a TON of carries over the next few years. I think his lifespan in the NFL will be short because of his running style, but that's what rookie contracts are for. I guess it depends on your league rules. In a league where you only have to start one running back, I would agree he's overvalued, especially at the 1.04. If you must start two running backs each week, workhorse running backs in good offenses are hard to find and I wouldn't argue against this pick.

I am a bit perplexed by this. Patterson and Floyd, in the dynasty leagues I am in, are commanding more than AJ, Marshall or Garcon. There is no undervaluation going on with those guys. Harvin and Cobb are the same way. Did you mean these guys are on your wish list? They certainly aren't value players. I just completed another early dynasty draft and Cobb went at the 2.11, even after an injury riddled season. That isn't value in the pure sense of the word.....

Why do you believe Lacy is overvalued? Because of his price? He went at the 1.04 of this draft. I disagree with him being taken there, but he is a durable workhorse running back who will see a TON of carries over the next few years. I think his lifespan in the NFL will be short because of his running style, but that's what rookie contracts are for. I guess it depends on your league rules. In a league where you only have to start one running back, I would agree he's overvalued, especially at the 1.04. If you must start two running backs each week, workhorse running backs in good offenses are hard to find and I wouldn't argue against this pick.

I'm not even getting into mocks yet man, it's a little early. What I am suggesting is that Harvin/Cobbs draft position will be all over the place since they both were out most of last season. The only information us Gurus have is what they did on the field in 2012, and how they "look" in practice/off season. Of course, we all have Harvin's SB return engraved into our heads as well. With all that said, I just feel that each of these guys will be valued with quite a variance depending who you talk to. I am high on both, not before round three though like the guy mentioned earlier. As for Floyd, the casual fan would have no idea he was a 1k guy last season and even had more yards than Fitz. I think he quietly had a great season, and don't think it is a stretch to draft him before Fitz in 2014.

Jeffrey > Marshall, 2014 ... I'm always high on AJ, I'm always low on Garçon.

Finally, onto Eddie Lacy. Many people, even on these boards think he is a Top 5 RB in the league. He is very good, probably even Top 10. He hasn't played a full season yet, and aside from Ahman Green for one season, GB just doesn't run the ball enough to justify this position. Trent Richardson is a workhorse back too, neither of these guys can break a run past 20yds. Statlines of 25-70 with maybe a TD does not excite me, and I think Lacy slows down a bit this season. Maybe nothing more than just a hunch.

Respectfully, just my opinions.

• Like 1

I've had a lot of offers for Floyd, but I won't give him up. I expect them to draft another WR in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th round. Fitz won't be back in 2015 and the show will belong to Floyd, although I expect him to increase both his yards and TD's this season.

I was high on Garcon last year and it paid off. For whatever reason, his trade value is pretty low. I've had nothing but pure crap offers for him. Well, one wasn't bad and I posted about it here, but I ultimately nixed it. Trading for "blah" players doesn't make much sense.

Jeffrey was the steal of that draft for where he was taken, but I think Marshall will have the better season. He's a free agent after the year and I doubt Chicago pays him what he wants. Cutler looked to him over Alshon, but the backup looked at Alshon first. They will both have great seasons, but I try to go for the already great guy in a contract year.

Would you risk a high pick on Harvin? I suspect he goes in the late 2nd to early 3rd as so many people will remember the Superbowl and think he is going to play a full season. He's a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' type of fantasy pick. Skip him and you may get burned. Draft him and he may miss half the season.... Tough call that I don't have to worry about as I go RB heavy to start all my drafts. He's gold when he plays though.

The guys I am buying low on:

Spiller (redraft only)(contract year and he's healthy)

L. Bell (some people aren't convinced he's the real deal)

Arian Foster (I've been able to steal him very cheap, but ONLY want him in redraft)

Andre Johnson (I push that he's old, but his new HC is all about the passing game. Watch him in 2014)

Reggie Wayne (Another redraft only guy. Luck's favorite target and he isn't on anyones radar)

Cecil Shorts (More redraft - Great Rapport with Henne and was injured last season for the bulk of the year)

Justin Hunter (Dynasty - Get him now before people find out how good he is)

Terrence Williams (dynasty and redraft - Linehan will love him and you may too)

Reuben Randle (watch to see if he wins a starting job first. He's built for the new slant pattern offense they will run)

Zach Ertz (Redraft and dynasty) He is their best TE and only looked better each week last year. He will be good this season and great in 2015)

Andre Roberts (redraft - Looks like a WR3 or WR4, but he will be around far after those guys are gone)

C. Patterson (Both redraft and dynasty - I've paid a VERY high price to get him, so buying low is out of the question unless you get a stupid owner)

Greg O. (redraft - Someone in Carolina will have to catch the ball. As of now, it's him and nobody else)

Kenny Stills (redraft and dynasty - Some people still don't know who he is. Right now, he's the starting WR2 in New Orleans)

I prefer to buy low on second and third year guys, if possible. Most of these guys have tremendous upside and you won't give up much to get them. Patterson, Randle and Shorts may cost you more than you want to give up. Randle is a bit of a question mark until the preseason, but Patterson is a freak of nature and Shorts is one of the most underrated guys at the WR position. If you can get him below his asking price prior to last season, do it. He's in a contract year and healthy, plus he was the most targeted WR in the NFL in the games he played.

If you already have a QB, now may be a decent time to buy low on Cam. His stock is as low as it's ever going to get, and his numbers in 2014 are likely to suffer a serious drop. That said, they can get rid of that RB money after this season (most of the guaranteed money will have been paid and I suspect both will be released) and bring him in some weapons for 2015. When he starts the season off poorly, I'm going to attempt to buy him on the cheap and let him sit for a year.

Regarding Floyd, Matt Williamson of football today, said on a podcast the other day he thinks Floyd has legit wr 1 talent and he didn't think there were more than say 15 true wrs 1 in the league give or take.