Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Justina Pelletier

Pretty sad what a corrupt awfully run state agency and a couple of egotistical psychiatrists can do to a child and not only get away with it, but actually be defended.

I'm sure she's made a great test subject for the egotistical nutcases who've held her against her will.

I'm sure she's made a great test subject for the egotistical nutcases who've held her against her will.

I agree with this innerweb diagnosis.

She's going home, hopefully they sue the pants off the ass holes who decided she'd be their lab rat along with the state, win and help prevent this type of abuse to other innocent children in the future. They should be investigated and face criminal charges if they did indeed falsely imprison the child.

Wait......what.....???????

They are sending her back to an abusive household?

I think the idea is the circumstances have changed; the parents have proven to the courts that protective custody is no longer needed.

I think the idea is the circumstances have changed; the parents have proven to the courts that protective custody is no longer needed.

Yep.

Your buddies have finally been exposed to the point they have to admit they are full of shiot.

She's going home, hopefully they sue the pants off the ass holes who decided she'd be their lab rat along with the state, win and help prevent this type of abuse to other innocent children in the future. They should be investigated and face criminal charges if they did indeed falsely imprison the child.

If they are investigated and no wrong doing is discovered, will that satisfy your feeling that such egregious "abuse" of "innocent children" hasn't transpired?

Yep.

Your buddies have finally been exposed to the point they have to admit they are full of shiot.

How so? Wouldn't legal action against them be a slam dunk if this were the case?

Recall they tried to return Justina months ago, but the parents wouldn't comply with the suggested treatment course.

How so? Wouldn't legal action against them be a slam dunk if this were the case?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that once they get their daughter back the lawsuits will be filed. I assume you have no idea how the legal system works if you think a "slam dunk" should have already happened.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that once they get their daughter back the lawsuits will be filed. I assume you have no idea how the legal system works if you think a "slam dunk" should have already happened.

I think you are correct for once. That being said:

If they are investigated and no wrong doing is discovered, will that satisfy your feeling that such egregious "abuse" of "innocent children" hasn't transpired?

Wouldn't be surprised if this is a case of Munchausen by proxy or medical child abuse, where her parents are fabricating Justina's illness because they are crazy. As medical history is protected by law to remain confidential, the treating physicians and DCF can't release all the details. Meanwhile, the crazy parents can say whatever promotes mouth-breathing journalism...

Crazy parents cured?

The sister couldn't possibly be under duress to protect her parents, could she? Or, because of her neurodegenerative condition, not recognize they are crazy? Or suffer from Stockholm Syndrome?

I can see a future lawsuit against the state for sending this girl back to this environment. :thumbsdown:

If the parents do not sue they are foolish, there is cash to be had in this instance. Further, holding professionals accountable is the best way to improve their performance moving forward.

If the parents do not sue they are foolish, there is cash to be had in this instance. Further, holding professionals accountable is the best way to improve their performance moving forward.

We'll see. But if the outcome isn't against BCH/DCF, will you be satisfied that justice has been served?

Why not?

Are you saying they are cured? What snippet from a news story do you base your diagnosis on this time?

I do not know for sure, but I suspect it is pretty difficult to sue in these situations. If it wasn't then the state would never take any action.

Are you saying they are cured? What snippet from a news story do you base your diagnosis on this time?

What snippet makes you assume the docs or DCF have been "exposed" as "full of shiot?"

The ruling:

I find that the parties have shown by credible evidence that circumstances have changed since the adjudication on Dec. 20, 2013, that Justina is a child in need of care and protection pursuant to G.L. c. 199, 24-26., Judge Joseph Johnston wrote in the ruling. Effective Wednesday, June 18, 2014, this care and protection petition is dismissed and custody of Justina is returned to her parents, Lou and Linda Pelletier.

What snippet makes you assume the docs or DCF have been "exposed" as "full of shiot?"

Unless the parents you diagnosed as "crazy" have been cured it would seem foolish for the state to put this girl back into an "abusive" home.

So, either the state is wrong with this ruling, or your diagnosis is wrong. Which is it?

Unless the parents you diagnosed as "crazy" have been cured it would seem foolish for the state to put this girl back into an "abusive" home.

So, either the state is wrong with this ruling, or your diagnosis is wrong. Which is it?

Neither, though I never made any diagnoses, just speculated as to the medical rationale behind the removal of parental custody. Did you read the ruling?

"Circumstances have changed," meaning the parents have provided evidence that they now can safely care for Justina. "Cure" is a strong word, but arguably their maladaptive behaviors have been ameliorated such that the courts believe Justina will fare better at home than in a foster care facility.

Pen...anyone with any reasonable sense in their brain knows you are schooling the guy...please quit quoting him...I beg you.

I almost pity how clueless he is every time I have to actually read his arguments as you destroy him over and over and over again.

I'd say this was Recliner Pilots worst day ever here on the board, but he's been curbstomped so many times over the years that it's tough to say. All I know is that he's having some sort of breakdown trying to hold up both his and Pappy's role around here.

Phurfur, come back. Your buttbuddy needs another hack to play off of. And he's gone full retard. :(

We'll see. But if the outcome isn't against BCH/DCF, will you be satisfied that justice has been served?

I will not, but I also understand that in our judicial system the facts are often discarded, justice does not always prevail, it could be worse... we could have Shariah law.

The sister couldn't possibly be under duress to protect her parents, could she? Or, because of her neurodegenerative condition, not recognize they are crazy? Or suffer from Stockholm Syndrome?

This sure seems like a diagnosis to me, Doc.

Have they named a syndrome for ass bag harvard phsyc docs who think they can pick and choose and imprison their lab rats at will?

Douchbagitus maybe ?

Have they named a syndrome for ass bag harvard phsyc docs who think they can pick and choose and imprison their lab rats at will?

Douchbagitus maybe ?

You should trademark that.