Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

So I'm Addicted to This Game

This focking thing... a buddy says ohh... just start it. It's free to download and play. There are some limitations to the gear you can wear or whatever but you can seriously play the whole game for free. It's a MMO... Star Wars style. You can be a Sith, Jedi, Bounty Hunter, Smuggler.. etc.

This focking thing.....

STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC

If you decide to check it out as a time waster I warn you... OH... also. Join the PROPHECY OF THE FIVE server... that's where I am.

It's actually not to bad to come home and decompress for a little bit and the story lines of each character are kind of fun if you like Star Wars.

I got into planetside 2 for a bit. Free unless u want to customize gear and such but that's all cosmetic. Doesn't add to your power or ability or anything.

THanks for the recommendation mmmmm..beer, I will give it a look one day soon.

Kixeye's Battle Pirates. Game is a lot of fun. Been playing for over two years easy. It has problems with glitches and shtt. Some of these fleets take well over 12-20 hours to repair, depending on what you put on them. Folks hack the shtt out of it and get all the big time hulls and shtt too. When you get caught, you will get banned. However, you just hack again and have everything in a few minutes.

I have NEVER hacked. I have WAY too much invested in this game in time and even a few bucks here and there. It is completely free, but you can buy speedups to get done faster, which is where the money comes in. You really do not have to spend it though. Takes a while to get good shtt too. Game is fun and has lots of folks playing. I have made tons of friends playing this. I am friends with all kinds of people from all over the world. THey have monthly events called "Raids" where you attack different types of targets and get points that you cash in to get hulls, weapons, armor, engines, shtt like that.

They have campaigns too where you can win shtt. They have weekly missions that you win shtt in as well. Tons of stuff to do in this game.

When my friends and I were kids we wrote and made a Star Wars role playing game that was pretty cool. We liked it better than D and D or anything else.

THanks for the recommendation mmmmm..beer, I will give it a look one day soon.

Kixeye's Battle Pirates. Game is a lot of fun. Been playing for over two years easy. It has problems with glitches and shtt. Some of these fleets take well over 12-20 hours to repair, depending on what you put on them. Folks hack the shtt out of it and get all the big time hulls and shtt too. When you get caught, you will get banned. However, you just hack again and have everything in a few minutes.

I have NEVER hacked. I have WAY too much invested in this game in time and even a few bucks here and there. It is completely free, but you can buy speedups to get ###### done faster, which is where the money comes in. You really do not have to spend it though. Takes a while to get good shtt too. Game is fun and has lots of folks playing. I have made tons of friends playing this. I am friends with all kinds of people from all over the world. THey have monthly events called "Raids" where you attack different types of targets and get points that you cash in to get hulls, weapons, armor, engines, shtt like that.

They have campaigns too where you can win shtt. They have weekly missions that you win shtt in as well. Tons of stuff to do in this game.

What sector are you in? You with an alliance? I roll with KQS, we are in 342 today but moving tomorrow. Im levvel 59 now, dont coin, but can do all the raids and missions. Just got some subs so I have been sniping enemy fleets!

What sector are you in? You with an alliance? I roll with KQS, we are in 342 today but moving tomorrow. Im levvel 59 now, dont coin, but can do all the raids and missions. Just got some subs so I have been sniping enemy fleets!

Hell yeah. I am leader of an alliance. SOA. We in 225 most of the time. I m a level 72 with specs, DNXs, Nuclear Cruisers(I even have the Highlander to go with them), Cudas, Mercs, Missile Cruisers, and a nice stingray fleet as well.

Subs kick ass. I used my specs last raid and made it to over 37 million points. Bought EVERYTHING in the raid. Have damn near everything. After next raid, we are going to travel again, maybe we can come visit your sector. We help sectors, we do not hit in-sector. :)

I send out gifts most everyday, shoot me a friend request on kixeye or facebook and tell me who you are so I can accept it and send you some gifts and shtt. The free ones. My name in the game is Urine Trouble. Gary Lance on facebook. Gocolts on kixeye. :cheers: