Sign in to follow this  
Quinnipiac Poll finds Obama worst President since World War II...

It was (sic) quite, I didn't come in this thread after my initial post (i.e. this is my second post)...

WTF does that have to do with it being quiet around here? You may have pulled a hit and run, but there was still six pages of bickering. You aren't too bright, are you?

Oh, and it was quite what?

WTF does that have to do with it being quiet around here? You may have pulled a hit and run, but there was still six pages of bickering. You aren't too bright, are you?

Oh, and it was quite what?

It was quite peaceful when you weren't here...

Maybe there were six pages, but I didn't visit this thread after I posted in it...

It was quite peaceful when you weren't here...

Maybe there were six pages, but I didn't visit this thread after I posted in it...

Oh, so in other words, if there's fighting going on, it doesn't count unless you post in the thread?

You continue to be the oddest fock I have ever dealt with. So weird.

Oh, so in other words, if there's fighting going on, it doesn't count unless you post in the thread?

You continue to be the oddest fock I have ever dealt with. So weird.

GFIAFP says hi

If Obama was smart he would campaign hard to get Hillary elected so that in 2020 he would no longer be considered the worst President in history.

there is no way that Hillary is going to watch almost 4,000 people get killed on our soil, start two wars without an escape plan, and allow the entire economy to collapse. No one is ever touching bush as the worst president ever. Never.

America disagrees with you again, Newbie.

Obama = worst ever. :doh:

America voted for him in a landslide. Twice Hth

America voted for him in a landslide. Twice Hth

Not great evidence...America voted for Bush twice too.

America disagrees with you again, Newbie.

Obama = worst ever. :doh:

Think about how dumb the average American is. Then realize that half the people in America are dumber than that. Then ask yourself why you are taking seriously this poll of Americans who are too stupid to know that rating a sitting president against former presidents is like comparing apples to oranges.

Unless you think like the bottom half. In that case, crack a beer, settle back into your duct taped recliner, and put on some NASCAR and stop trying to act like you know something.

Think about how dumb the average American is. Then realize that half the people in America are dumber than that. Then ask yourself why you are taking seriously this poll of Americans who are too stupid to know that rating a sitting president against former presidents is like comparing apples to oranges.

Unless you think like the bottom half. In that case, crack a beer, settle back into your duct taped recliner, and put on some NASCAR and stop trying to act like you know something.

:first:

So you are claiming polls are to be ignored just because this one didn't go well for Obama?

Man up and admit the guy sukks and America is finally figuring it out. Or continue to try to spin it as the result of asking only people who have duct tape on their recliner.

Then realize that the guy you are talking to is dumber than those people.

:first:

So you are claiming polls are to be ignored just because this one didn't go well for Obama?

Man up and admit the guy sukks and America is finally figuring it out. Or continue to try to spin it as the result of asking only people who have duct tape on their recliner.

I already gave my opinion earlier in the thread.

And, no, I'm claiming that a stupid poll that compares a sitting president to former presidents is comparing apples to oranges, but stupid people like you fall for it anyways, and most of the people taking it probably aren't smart enough to figure it out.

And, no, I'm claiming that a stupid poll that compares a sitting president to former presidents is comparing apples to oranges, but stupid people like you fall for it anyways, and most of the people taking it probably aren't smart enough to figure it out.

Like I said, because it makes Obama look bad you think the poll is bogus.

Thanks for confirming my post. :thumbsup:

Here's a good link to back up what you're saying about sitting presidents. Someone posted it here earlier. Take a look at W. Bush's numbers since leaving office. If Obama gets a similar boost, he'll top the list of most popular living presidents.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/171794/clinton-elder-bush-positively-rated-living-presidents.aspx

Like I said, because it makes Obama look bad you think the poll is bogus.

Thanks for confirming my post. :thumbsup:

Reading comprehension is still not your strong suit.

Reading comprehension is still not your strong suit.

My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you.

You claim this poll showing Obama to be the worst POTUS in the eys of Americans is bogus because you can't compare current and former POTUS. Yet you don't bring anything to back up that claim besides your opinion.

So we are left to conclude you should bring something besides your opinion, or we can assume the poll is accurate.

Your move,Frankie.

My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you.

You claim this poll showing Obama to be the worst POTUS in the eys of Americans is bogus because you can't compare current and former POTUS. Yet you don't bring anything to back up that claim besides your opinion.

So we are left to conclude you should bring something besides your opinion, or we can assume the poll is accurate.

Your move,Frankie.

You mean other than the fact that presidential approval ratings almost always rise after they leave office?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162044/history-usually-kinder-presidents.aspx

Nice backpedal from "because it makes Obama look bad you think the poll is bogus".

:overhead:

You mean other than the fact that presidential approval ratings almost always rise after they leave office?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162044/history-usually-kinder-presidents.aspx

Nice backpedal from "because it makes Obama look bad you think the poll is bogus".

:overhead:

You assume Obama's rating will be higher after he leaves office............assume being the key word there. He still has almost 2 years to really tank it.

And WTF are you talking about backpedaling? Just because I don't point out your hackery in every post doesn't mean it isn't still there for all to see. :banana:

You assume Obama's rating will be higher after he leaves office............assume being the key word there. He still has almost 2 years to really tank it.

And WTF are you talking about backpedaling? Just because I don't point out your hackery in every post doesn't mean it isn't still there for all to see. :banana:

I assume nothing. I said you can't compare two different things.

You really are that stupid, aren't you?

I assume nothing.

Sure you do. You assume Obama will somehow figure out his job in years 6-8 and avoid being looked at as the worst President in history.

:doh: :clap:

Poor Barry. Traveled all the way out west for a fundraiser for Tom Udall.........and Tom Udall had better things to do than be seen with Barry. :clap: :clap: :clap: