Sign in to follow this  
Quinnipiac Poll finds Obama worst President since World War II...

Have you seen anyone here defending him as a good president?

Another example of why a certain butt hurt poster's claim that I am the worst hack is nowhere near true.

A solid and pretty civil discussion where even the left leaning posters here have stated he has been poor...means were are rattled and sheep.

Despite W being the worst I was willing to give McCain a chance, but he cowers to the party and picks that idiot for VP.

I would have liked if he had stuck with his image of a guy who would go against the party and be that "rebel".

But he backed down like most do to get the support of the rest of the right.

Also would have been interesting to see what would have happened had Bush and co not smeared him big time back in those primaries.

America has spoken: Obama is the worst.

I suggest you guys continue to cry about Palin to make you feel better. :thumbsup:

America has spoken: Obama is the worst.

I suggest you guys continue to cry about Palin to make you feel better. :thumbsup:

Actually, thinking about it, the fact that McCain picked that retard as his running mate likely means that he would have been a horrific president and would have easily been the worst of all time.

But you'd still be swinging from his nutsack for sure, Sport.

I'm not a McCain fan. Oops, wrong again.

Maybe not, but you'd be gargling that Vietnam-era nutbag if he was president, Sport. Without a doubt.

Keep swinging, Frankie.

This is fun to watch. :banana:

Like you swing from McCain's d1ck?

:doublethumbsup:

Simmer down Frankie.......spiddle isn't good for a computer.

Spiddle? Is that when you spittle and piddle at the same time?

Tell us again how it's Palin's fault Obama was voted worst President. :first:

I would if I ever said that, Corky.

:music_guitarred:

Spiddle? Is that when you spittle and piddle at the same time?

It can be whatever you want it to be........but one thing is for sure.......we can blame Palin for it. :banana:

Anyone who thinks Obama is worse than W, has got to be retarded. Like RP level retarded...

ETA I didn't add Ford or Nixon since I wasn't really old enough to judge them.

Johnson?

Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves. McCain would have been president had he not chosen Palin as a running mate.

People don't vote on a candidate because of their VP choice.

you really don't think people didn't vote for McCain because of Palin? I do. That crazy biotch would've been one health problem away for a nearly 80 year old mccain from focking POTUS

Anyone who thinks Obama is worse than W, has got to be retarded. Like RP level retarded...

You are on the wrong side of America.......again.

:banana:

Keep telling yourself that. It's what Repubes do to rationalize away the fact that McCain focked up his chance to be president with that choice.

Even if that was true, it means that McCain couldn't beat Obummer on his merits, which lends credence to my contention that he would easily be the worst president of all time sinice he couldn't beat the worst president of all time (according to GP and drobs). Romney would have been even worst. Is there a category for worse than the worst of all time?

You are on the wrong side of America.......again.

:banana:

So... I'm not an RP level retard. Sounds like a win to me. :banana:

:wave:

So... I'm not an RP level retard. Sounds like a win to me. :banana:

:wave:

Pretty sure you would need to up your IQ about 50 points to get close to him.

So sad. Poor fvcker can't even admit who he is, he's so ashamed :(

• Like 1

You're dumber than a houseplant, so your opinion means very little.

You're dumber than a houseplant, so your opinion means very little.

Pretty sure you would need to up your IQ about 5 points to reach house plant status.

Pretty sure you would need to up your IQ about 5 points to reach house plant status.

:sleep:

It can be whatever you want it to be........but one thing is for sure.......we can blame Palin for it. :banana:

Didn't she name one of her retarded kids Spiddle?

That MDC guy has sure got your goat! :banana:

Keep telling yourself that. It's what Repubes do to rationalize away the fact that McCain focked up his chance to be president with that choice.

Even if that was true, it means that McCain couldn't beat Obummer on his merits, which lends credence to my contention that he would easily be the worst president of all time sinice he couldn't beat the worst president of all time (according to GP and drobs). Romney would have been even worst. Is there a category for worse than the worst of all time?

McCain lost because he's old, ran a really bad campaign, the media was in love with Obama, Obama ran a brilliant campaign, and Obama was not properly vetted. If you think people went to the voting booth and said "You know what, even though I'm a conservative independent who would love to fawk Palin's brains out, I'm voting for the Hope and Change bullsh!t."

You vote for the president, not the vice president. Proof positive. Clinton wouldn't have been elected because of Gore and Bush Sr wouldn't have been elected because of Quayle. Two of the stoopidist fawkers on the planet. There's a reason presidents get dumbasses. It makes them look better.

Frank M is so upset America voted Obama worst ever that he let his homophobia slip out.

Sad, really.

McCain lost because he's old, ran a really bad campaign, the media was in love with Obama, Obama ran a brilliant campaign, and Obama was not properly vetted. If you think people went to the voting booth and said"You know what, even though I'm a conservative independent who would love to fawk Palin's brains out, I'm voting for the Hope and Change bullsh!t.

You vote for the president, not the vice president. Proof positive. Clinton wouldn't have been elected because of Gore and Bush Sr wouldn't have been elected because of Quayle. Two of the stoopidist fawkers on the planet. There's a reason presidents get dumbasses. It makes them look better.

You sound like a kid whistling in the dark to pretend he's not afraid.

McCain focked up. Admit it, you'll feel better. She was the most spectacularly bad choice for running mate in the history of ever.

Of course, you can continue to :cry: that same "Obama wasn't properly vetted by the mainstream media" sob story if it makes you feel better.

Not reading the replies here...

Since WW2 huh? I guess Hoover is that bad - he wasn't great due the the depression and FDR was a truly great POTUS.

Best POTUS's since WW2 -- 1.JFK 2.Reagan3.IKe 4. WJC 5. Bush I Worst 1.Carter 2. W 3. Obama

People - yes 9/11 happened when W. was POTUS and yes I know and agree W was/is awful but blaming him for 9/11 is just focking as stupid as the nuts that yell inside JOB all the time.

Frank M is so upset America voted Obama worst ever that he let his homophobia slip out.

Sad, really.

I'm not homophobic, I just pointed out your gaiety because you said you wanted me to think about you late at night.

The deck was so stacked against Republicans in '08 after 8 years of Bush that McCain would have had a tough time beating anyone. Obummer is a bad president but he ran a very good campaign.

Other factors are McCain wrecking his brand after losing the primary in 2000 and during his campaign, and his poor choice of VP, in that order. I don't know that Palin lost the campaign for McCain but she hurt more than she helped.

McCain lost because he's old, ran a really bad campaign, the media was in love with Obama, Obama ran a brilliant campaign, and Obama was not properly vetted. If you think people went to the voting booth and said "You know what, even though I'm a conservative independent who would love to fawk Palin's brains out, I'm voting for the Hope and Change bullsh!t."

You're wrong here Bunny.

Not reading the replies here...

Since WW2 huh? I guess Hoover is that bad - he wasn't great due the the depression and FDR was a truly great POTUS.

Best POTUS's since WW2 -- 1.JFK 2.Reagan3.IKe 4. WJC 5. Bush I Worst 1.Carter 2. W 3. Obama

People - yes 9/11 happened when W. was POTUS and yes I know and agree W was/is awful but blaming him for 9/11 is just focking as stupid as the nuts that yell inside JOB all the time.

Can we stop blaming Obummer for any portion of the debt that occurred on his watch due to spending on wars he didn't start and the recession he inherited then?

Seems to me presidents are either responsible for the situation on their watch or they're not. Lot of folks here want to have it both ways.