Sign in to follow this  
Quinnipiac Poll finds Obama worst President since World War II...

Thanks hack, we know, Bush is bad. He's second on the list of terrible'ness.

Try to keep up.

On some poll of terribleness he is...

The hack thing is great...the righty hacks get butthurt that I called them hacks...and how do they prove they can think for themselves? They all call me a hack. Fantastic...can't make that up.

Huh? You're whining about me whining? Isn't that the cancel out theory? At least we're talking about fantasy football now. Progress.

Also...don't you know, that if you say anything bad about Bush, or make fun of the righty sheep here...Obama is "your boy".

If you defend the facts of a story vs. the speculation of wrongdoing by the right...you are an apologist for an administration.

If only RetardoPilot's wife hadn't left him she could console him from the biotchslapping he's suffered here :overhead:

I can't wait to hear which old senator he brings next to talk about Obumbler and Bush

How do you people manage to keep this s**t up for a half-dozen (or worse) pages?

Libtards like you wouldn't understand, sport.

Also...don't you know, that if you say anything bad about Bush, or make fun of the righty sheep here...Obama is "your boy".

If you defend the facts of a story vs. the speculation of wrongdoing by the right...you are an apologist for an administration.

:lol: RMMF

Not hardly. YOU are The Official apologist for this administration, hack. Nobody else pulls the shtt you pull on this site, which is why this title fits you perfectly and NOBODY else. It is hilarious how so much shtt flies over your head. Not sure if you are really this focking stupid or just extremely butt hurt and lashing out like some kind of sidewalk sissy.

Have a happy 4th of July, hack. :cheers:

:lol: RMMF

Not hardly. YOU are The Official apologist for this administration, hack. Nobody else pulls the shtt you pull on this site, which is why this title fits you perfectly and NOBODY else. It is hilarious how so much shtt flies over your head. Not sure if you are really this focking stupid or just extremely butt hurt and lashing out like some kind of sidewalk sissy.

Have a happy 4th of July, hack. :cheers:

Butt hurt about what?

You being a lying sack of crap?

Not really.

Seems the only one butt hurt is you who keeps following me around to talk about me.

Colder?

Robert KKK Byrd led your party for years.

I understand you not wanting to be associated with the leaders your party chooses.

Mebbe they could use Robert KKK Byrd's old uniform.....ya know, the longtime leader of YOUR party.

Lesson of the day.

If a gocolts thinks you're a bag o chit, there's a strong possibility you are, indeed, a bag o chit.

Carry on.

Lesson of the day.

If a gocolts thinks you're a bag o chit, there's a strong possibility you are, indeed, a bag o chit.

Carry on.

Lesson of the day...if drobs agrees with you, you might want to change your line of thinking.

Lesson of the day...if drobs agrees with you, you might want to change your line of thinking.

no, it's true, you're bag o chit. Sorry bud :(
  • Like 1

Butt hurt about what?

You being a lying sack of crap?

Not really.

Seems the only one butt hurt is you who keeps following me around to talk about me.

I guess we can now add Retard to the list of names that fit you perfectly.

POS. Hack. The Official apologist of the Obama administration. Troll. Retard. I am sure there will be more since you expose your ignorance every day here by thinking you are some kind of voice of reason. Truth is, it seems like you have no convictions at all, judging by your posts.

I have been one of the most open and honest folks in this board's history. So for you to call me a liar has ZERO effect on me. I find it hilarious how you are trying so damn hard to convince everyone though. Kind of like that thread at the closet where you tried to convince everyone you are not a troll.

no, it's true, you're bag o chit. Sorry bud :(

You thinking that makes me feel actually way better about myself.

I guess we can now add Retard to the list of names that fit you perfectly.

POS. Hack. The Official apologist of the Obama administration. Troll. Retard. I am sure there will be more since you expose your ignorance every day here by thinking you are some kind of voice of reason. Truth is, it seems like you have no convictions at all, judging by your posts.

I have been one of the most open and honest folks in this board's history. So for you to call me a liar has ZERO effect on me. I find it hilarious how you are trying so damn hard to convince everyone though. Kind of like that thread at the closet where you tried to convince everyone you are not a troll.

My ignorance? Please link me to this ignorance colts...but we all know you won't do that...because you don't back up the BS accusations you spew.

Truth is...you are a child and little more...

You have been honest? You have been lying about me constantly the last few days.

I don't care if it has an effect on you..its the FACT considering the accusations you have made against me have been completely false.

I don't have to convince everyone. There is a reason only someone like drobs is coming out to belief in you.

You mean that thread where all but like 1 person agreed I don't just troll and can have normal conversations?

But you won't link to it for some reason.

Oops...another failure by you...keep trying to convince everyone there colts...

Bush Jr was the worst president that we will ever see and I do not really think its close.

Bush Jr was the worst president that we will ever see and I do not really think its close.

Apologist.

Apologist.

I am not happy with obama either. He has not carried through with far too many of what he promised and he continued bush era policies that do not align with his Hope and Change mantra.

Lol "More voters say Romney would have been better". Too bad he lost the election because his campaign sucked. What a trivial thing to quote voters on when it means absolutely nothing. My god if Obama was this bad you would think the republicans could have beaten him.

Or his 47% number was low...I'll go with low.

Obama is working feverishly to turn our once exceptional country into a third world pile o chit country.

Nice going unions. Woot

Obama sucks a big one. Bush sucked a (probably) slightly bigger one. Why are we arguing about it? When you get to the sub basement performance levels at which these gentlemen reside, it's almost pointless trying to rank them.

Let's just say that they're 1 and 1a in levels of suckitude. The scary thing is that we're almost done with 16 years of these wastes of skin and yet if Hillary gets elected, I will be begging to get either of these 2 back in office.

I am not happy with obama either. He has not carried through with far too many of what he promised and he continued bush era policies that do not align with his Hope and Change mantra.

Just messing with you a bit...because to some here...if you mention Bush in a thread like this, you are just making excuses for Obama.

If you make fun of those who do nothing but bash Obama all the time, you are an apologist.

Obama sucks a big one. Bush sucked a (probably) slightly bigger one. Why are we arguing about it? When you get to the sub basement performance levels at which these gentlemen reside, it's almost pointless trying to rank them.

Let's just say that they're 1 and 1a in levels of suckitude. The scary thing is that we're almost done with 16 years of these wastes of skin and yet if Hillary gets elected, I will be begging to get either of these 2 back in office.

Do you have a favored candidate for 2016? Just curious as it seems nobody likes our choices and yet can't readily offer up alternatives.

Do you have a favored candidate for 2016? Just curious as it seems nobody likes our choices and yet can't readily offer up alternatives.

Candidate wise...is there anyone really out there worth a crap that would actually want the job at this point?

Candidate wise...is there anyone really out there worth a crap that would actually want the job at this point?

I dunno, but can we really expect anyone to succeed in this era of rampant pessimism and continuos finger pointing? Even if a good leader with great ideas came along, I fear he'd just be chewed up and spit out by the current state of politics.

A fair question and honestly, I don't have a favorite yet. I hear certain names thrown around on both the right and the left that I'm okay with. Once we see who our choices actually get to be, I'll dig further and start to form favorites.

However, I know right away if I hear a name and I am 100% opposed. Hillary is the only one to meet that level for me so far. I really don't need to explore her further, as I've been doing that for quite awhile, since she tried to get the nomination once already. Nothing that she's done since then has caused me to reconsider. I would seriously vote for either of these two previous clowns than her, so of she is the left's choice, I guess I'm voting right.

ETA: how about you? Anyone that strikes your fancy this far? I'm honestly curious.

A fair question and honestly, I don't have a favorite yet. I hear certain names thrown around on both the right and the left that I'm okay with. Once we see who our choices actually get to be, I'll dig further and start to form favorites.

However, I know right away if I hear a name and I am 100% opposed. Hillary is the only one to meet that level for me so far. I really don't need to explore her further, as I've been doing that for quite awhile, since she tried to get the nomination once already. Nothing that she's done since then has caused me to reconsider. I would seriously vote for either of these two previous clowns than her, so of she is the left's choice, I guess I'm voting right.

ETA: how about you? Anyone that strikes your fancy this far? I'm honestly curious.

Agree about Hillary...no way on her.

One of interest that likely won't have a shot because of his last name...Jeb Bush.

I don't really have anyone to back yet. I am hoping that a good challenger comes forth on the democratic side, maybe a guy like Martin O'Malley (Maryland governor).

I'd like to see a fella like Jon Huntsman gain some traction on the right but I just don't see that happening.

Newt 2016 :banana:

seriously. I'd love for him to run again.

Medstudent is like a trained monkey at this point. Hey Sport, you aren't the only poster who can peruse Recliner Pilot's posts. ;)

Damn, it's easy to throw out any catch phrase or word he uses to send you searching the archives. :clap: :pointstosky: :lol:

Medstudent is like a trained monkey at this point. Hey Sport, you aren't the only poster who can peruse Recliner Pilot's posts. ;)

Damn, it's easy to throw out any catch phrase or word he uses to send you searching the archives. :clap: :pointstosky: :lol:

Lol! The whole bored is laughing at you!

drobs and "that other guy who get mad when I post about him all the time" still believe its someone new.

I'll come up with another one soon to send you to the archives, Bonzo. :thumbsup:

posty, I thought you said it was quite and there wasn't much board fighting when I was gone. Hmmm. Six pages of nothing but arguing and political partisanship. Started on the first day I was gone. And started by none other than YOU. Bwahahahaha

Well, so much for that theory. Back to posting about dead toddlers for you. :doh:

posty, I thought you said it was quite and there wasn't much board fighting when I was gone. Hmmm. Six pages of nothing but arguing and political partisanship. Started on the first day I was gone. And started by none other than YOU. Bwahahahaha

Well, so much for that theory. Back to posting about dead toddlers for you. :doh:

It was (sic) quite, I didn't come in this thread after my initial post (i.e. this is my second post)...