Sign in to follow this  
vrabinec

T-Rich climbing the draft charts

Tough deal. Ballard May never play again. Feel bad for him. I had him one season and he was a nice reliable option for me.

I still wouldn't take Rich unless he was my third back.

Tough deal. Ballard May never play again. Feel bad for him. I had him one season and he was a nice reliable option for me.

I still wouldn't take Rich unless he was my third back.

I wouldn't either, but I think by the time the draft rolls around - and assuming he's getting the majority of carries and not splitting with Bradshaw - his ADP is going to be too high to be an RB3. People who SWEAR they wont take Trich but who miss on RBs early are going to scramble, see him sitting there in round 4 and grab him.

They'll hate themselves after, but they'll do it. Hopefully I'm not one of those people.

Do not draft. I owned him last year. Lets face it, he just simply does not impress. No elite speed/quicknes. Good power but awful vision. Why would you want him in the 5th?

if he is a starter, regardless of whether he is a good starter, he is still worth a roster spot. Likely as a RB3 with RB2 upside if he manages to turn things around.

Some would argue he even has RB1 upside, but I disagree. you got a QB like Luck, you are running a passing offense, so the chances of him putting up RB1 numbers are slim.

i also dont have enough faith in the O-Line in indy. Richardson put up numbers in Cleveland, but the Browns have a very strong O-line. stronger than the colts in my opinion.

That being said, if you can draft him as a high end RB3 you are doing ok with this guy so long as he is the starter.

if he loses the starting job, all bets are off.

The Colts are expected to dramatically increase their usage of two-tight end sets this season.

Chuck Pagano and Pep Hamilton are showing no signs that they want to spread out the offense and saddle up Andrew Luck. Instead, they're going to get both Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener on the field in "12" looks and stubbornly stick with a ball-control philosophy. We'd rather take a shot on Allen than Fleener as he's far more talented and is set to play the Rob Gronkowski role.

Like I said earlier. Pep Hamilton is a moron

I don't think Pep Hamilton's strategy is necessarily dumb. Keep the game close until late, when Luck takes over and works his magic. Keeps Luck from getting killed the whole game, among other things.

Do the Colts have a defense that can keep things close?

Last I remember them was giving up a bajillion points to KC without Charles in the playoffs.

Richardson being babied in camp due to "soft tissue" injury to hamstring. Bradshaw running with the first team.

Blaming the oline and the offense and the weather and everything else if fine and dandy til you see donald Brown making plays with no problem. Id much rather have Bradshaw with a late pick.

Allen and fleener are not gronk and hernandez. I expect hamilton to be fired promptly if they try to run their offense through their tes.