Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

This year's Knowshon Moreno is...

Tate fell unusually far for a lead back with adequate hands and a career 4.7 ypc in a familiar, successful, run oriented system that plays to his strengths. Oh, and he's 26 with low mileage.

Then again he's got an uncertain QB situation (to say the least), rookie head coach, injury history, and two first names.

Worth a shot as a late round RB4 :dunno:

I still stand firmly behind my Mark Ingram pick but Miami Knowshon sure looks a lot like Denver Knowshon lol. Maybe we're not giving Moreno enough credit. He probably had 1 of the best statistical seasons by a RB with Peyton last year. Maybe he is really good.

ROTFLMAO!

:lol:

He is NO way the clear #1! The Saints are the definition of RBBC. They have Pierre Thomas and Khiry Robinson. I'd venture to say BOTH are ahead of Ingram! Khiry, unlike Ingram, has shown real running talent. While Thomas is the pass catcher and pass pro guy who gets little credit for the running he does.

I really want no part of the NO RBBC, but if I did, the guy would be Thomas. He'll probably get about 500 rush yards to go with another 500 receiving yards on 65 catches or so.Robinson and Ingram split another 1000 yards rushing, but neither offers much, if anything, in the pass game.

Good luck with that!

Mmhhm you were saying?

Ingram just looks like a different runner from preseason,he got a little shiftness, that allows him to go forward.