Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

This year's Knowshon Moreno is...

Everyone else was able to grasp the point of the thread

Ha, my this year's Moreno is LeSean McCoy. I'm feeling good about that and might reach for him at #1 overall.

Being more serious, I think Bradshaw has a shot. He's in what should be a stud offense behind a nun impressive incumbent. He can be taken in just about the last round and isn't a completely unheard of guy. Agree with others, if not Bradshaw it could be Moreno again though the Miami offense has FAR less upside.

Everyone else was able to grasp the point of the thread

By the wide range of answers from several posters and the fact Weepaws agreed with me, I would disagree.

C'mon Worms, you have a bad draft this weekend? Let's all be friends here.

By the wide range of answers from several posters and the fact Weepaws agreed with me, I would disagree.

C'mon Worms, you have a bad draft this weekend? Let's all be friends here.

I have a bad draft every weekend

Jeremy. Hill. You heard it here first.

Actually, I didn't hear it first. I've been all over Dynasty Football Warehouse and Fantasy Sharks for two months now. I agree with the pick though. He is going to be great in Standard Scoring, but not so much PPR, unless the little Gio breaks down. He's one of those guys who doesn't look at that great on film, but when you watch him play, he tends to remind you of a bowling ball. He loves contact and is in a perfect situation. I think people forget Gio is pretty small and has an injury history. I've been snagging Hill late from the people drafting Bernard.

I would rather have west than hill. West plays behind an often injured back who was a backup that couldnt stay healthy. I dont think hill gets near enough touches behind gio to be good without an injury.

I would rather have west than hill. West plays behind an often injured back who was a backup that couldnt stay healthy. I dont think hill gets near enough touches behind gio to be good without an injury.

I think Jeremy Hill ends up with about 200 carries and the bulk of the goal line work. Which puts him in line for about 1,000 total yards and 8 or more TDs. I will take that as my RB4 all day long.

.....Knowshon Moreno.

:ninja:

Yup.

Don't fall into the Ingram hype.. I did 2 years in a row, and he was a FA by week 5 each season.

So what does " this years Moreno" mean? Once hyped rookie that struggled a couple years, got a "bust" label only to finally break through, on a good offense?

I'll go Ryan Mathews. He ended last season well; and will have an outstanding 2014.

I think Jeremy Hill ends up with about 200 carries and the bulk of the goal line work. Which puts him in line for about 1,000 total yards and 8 or more TDs. I will take that as my RB4 all day long.

I agree, MDC. I think Hill may turn out to be this year's Joique Bell.

Ingram has looked pretty decent this preseason, but that doesn't erase his terrible play the last two years. He's shown no explosion and no vision his whole career. He did look more explosive this preseason, but we all know he can run through gaping holes. He showed us that at Alabama. When those holes get narrower, we'll see if he is who we thought he was.

......we all know he can run through gaping holes.... When those holes get narrower, we'll see if he is who we thought he was.

That's what she said.

it has to be hill. I have been touting him all draft season as the person to watch. way before the law firm got cut. You can get him later in your draft and he has 200plus touch potential plus goal line back duties. Not to mention if gio gets hurt and they have to lean on him he is going to feast in jacksons offense. The preseason game where he was force fed the ball and then caught 6 passes on 6 targets. That was jackson making sure the kid can handle that type of load and he came through shining. I took hill way earlier than most and got him in both leagues i am in. the 7th in my ppr that drafted last week and 9th in my ppr that drafted a few weeks ago. Both leagues I plan on using him as my 2nd rb.

I think the closest comparison would have to be Shonn Greene. Technically the starter although his rookie backup is getting drafted much higher, and has had some success in the past.

The difference being Moreno had Peyton Manning leading the offense and Greene has Jake Locker.

I do agree that Moreno himself is probably being a bit undervalued too. Lamar Miller was crap with only Daniel Thomas taking carries from him, I find it hard to believe he'd be much better if at all with Moreno in the mix. And of course Miller didn't really show much last year to prove that he should be ahead of Moreno on the depth chart.

Carlos Hyde

Khiry Robinson

Moreno

These three guys have the potential to be THE difference makers. Mostly mid - late rounds choices, but I think one or two of them will end up being top 20 RBs.

Cunningham ?

Damnit. These are the ridiculous posts that piss me off on a daily basis.

Is Cunningham going to take Stacy's starting spot barring injury???

What has Cunningham showed you that has you to believe he will go over 1k and 10+ TDs???

Does S Hill and the Rams O in anyway whatsoever resemble Manning and the Broncos???

Go Away. Go Away. Go Away. Go Away. Go Away. Go Away.

Damnit. These are the ridiculous posts that piss me off on a daily basis.

Is Cunningham going to take Stacy's starting spot barring injury???

What has Cunningham showed you that has you to believe he will go over 1k and 10+ TDs???

Does S Hill and the Rams O in anyway whatsoever resemble Manning and the Broncos???

Go Away. Go Away. Go Away. Go Away. Go Away. Go

yes he could take Stacys job, dont write off STL O. You have to be the most uninformed dude on the site. Your comments crack me up. Thanks for the laughs

They love Cunningham and he has looked better than Stacy this off season, Stacys job is not a lock. Their Oline is pretty good, they have good talent on the outside, plus Tavon may serve as a great gadget player like they had hoped he would be. S. Hill may surprise, he has before. Plus the D is solid and I am sure the O will focus on ball control. Do some reseach Usualdipstick before you pop off.

I thought we were talking about RB's that werent even supposed to start at the begging of the year... And blew up.

I thought we were talking about RB's that werent even supposed to start at the begging of the year... And blew up.

Any chance you may blow up?

No there are jokers on ever site, I know who contributes on this site and who doesn't. Don't be so mad man. It's just fun and games

Well if that happens, that'd be about the only similarity they have. Cunningham has no history of hype or success (2 games doesn't count) and isn't on a good offense. He also wasn't even drafted in most drafts whereas even though Moreno was being drafted much later than Ball last year he was still being drafted in about the 11th round or so.

That's why I'm sticking with Greene as the closest comparison other than the offense he's on. Sankey has a similar ADP to Ball last year, and Greene has a similar ADP to Moreno last year.

I'm going to agree on Helu. Not many are talking about him, but I could see Gruden useing him like Gio last year. May not finish as high as Moreno did last year, but for a waiver pick up, that's not too bad.