Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

I'll finally be returning to the US this month

My mom's house can be renamed Fortress Cat Hair.

on the bright side, Chinese food apparently is readily available

on the bright side, Chinese food apparently is readily available

One of the first things my sister did was take us to an Asian market to stock up on foods. My wife and MiL marveled at how low in price pig feet and chicken feet are. This is the prime in-demand parts in China but here we don't eat bizzaro parts which drives the price down and only makes them available in stores like this. They didn't want to buy them anyways though because they thought it would scare my mother. Also, since my mom is paying for everything we do, they didn't want to buy things she wouldn't like.

Unreal, she wouldn't care so long as it doesn't wind up on her plate. My sister and I told them to get what you like that this is for you, not the rest of us, but still no. Finally I put them in the basket myself. What's the point of going to the Asian market if you're not going to get the cheap Asian food?

aww...your mom misses you that's why she has cats.

i bet you have beautiful children.

when did you have another?? i thought you just had one girl?

please post pics of you, your wife and children.

seems you're in a house full of women!

at any rate, enjoy!

hoping the lions do really well today! i have joique bell on a couple of my teams.

So I'm back in China now. We had a great time. I'm doing my day job, trying to recover from the huge financial hit.

Well it's all about the family, right? And that must have been an amazing experience for the kids. What did your wife think? That was her first time to the states as well, right?

^^ quote from a different thread that I didn't want to hijack

It was the first time out of China for all my kids, my wife and my MiL.

My wife was super-impressed with the clean air, discounts to be had on the clearance rack at Sears and the dollar stores, how big the houses were and how clean the whole environment was.IPhone6 came out while we were there and we bought some. Food was great.

China is a dirty, noisy, polluted crowded place. 8 Mile is much, much better. I realize this much better now. China really only has beautiful, thin women going for it - in contrast to all the fatties we saw in the US. Especially when we got off the plane in the Houston airport, the difference in body type was unreal.

Everything else about China sucks but I don't know why everybody doesn't marry a hot Chinese woman.

Everything else about China sucks but I don't know why everybody doesn't marry a hot Chinese woman.

Because after sex you are horny 20 minutes later.

:wave:

^^ quote from a different thread that I didn't want to hijack

It was the first time out of China for all my kids, my wife and my MiL.

My wife was super-impressed with the clean air, discounts to be had on the clearance rack at Sears and the dollar stores, how big the houses were and how clean the whole environment was.IPhone6 came out while we were there and we bought some. Food was great.

China is a dirty, noisy, polluted crowded place. 8 Mile is much, much better. I realize this much better now. China really only has beautiful, thin women going for it - in contrast to all the fatties we saw in the US. Especially when we got off the plane in the Houston airport, the difference in body type was unreal.

Wow, that's really something when you think DETROIT is clean and beautiful! :o

What did your kids like the most about the US? I'd have to think a transition like that would blow their minds - great experience for them :thumbsup: