Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

cbs sports site

Upper Midwest here - down here too. POS site. Just how the fock much do we have to pay before that POS actually works? They have this problem every single year.

CBS is one of the worst sites and they charge a fortune.the free ones are so much better (espn. NFL) .my league still uses cbs but every year I try to convince them to leave .if it was up to me it would be espn.

Plus with their new interface they dropped a few things I like - like being able to message other teams on the live scoring page and comments on the player pages. Every year they suck a little more than the last - not sure why my league continues to give them $$$.

I'm sure we'll get the annual email offering their "sincerest apologies for any inconvenience it has caused".

Just use Yahoo! like almost everyone else seems to. Or wait for google to make a fantasy site I suppose.

• Like 1

I'm sure we'll get the annual email offering their "sincerest apologies for any inconvenience it has caused".

At least when they really screw up they end up offering a discount for next year. Wonder if that will happen again.

for years i used cbs. never again. waste of my money and my league mates money. espn and nfl.com are fine.