Sign in to follow this  
Big Dog NJ

Who doesn't accept this trade?

HOLM trades Ryan Fitzpatrick, Hou QB to BURT

HOLM trades Eric Decker, NYJ WR to BURT

BURT trades Brandin Cooks, NO WR to HOLM

BURT trades Chris Johnson, NYJ RB to HOLM

BURT trades Khiry Robinson, NO RB to HOLM

2 qb league and he has Rodgers, Foles starting and Palmer on his bench; will be starting Blue over these options. I just don't get it.

Read it 4 times slowly and have no idea what it says. Just...just don't play Fitzpatrick. I donno, that's all I got. Or decker.

Our education system is a failure.

-_-

Team Holm trades QB Fitzpatrick and WR Decker to Team Burt for WR Cooks and RBs Cris Johnson and K Robinson.

Team Holm has QBs Rodgers and Foles starting in a 2-QB league Palmer on the bench (in addition to Fitzpatrick). Team Holm is short on RBs and will be starting RB Blue without this great trade.

Team Burt, the OP, clearly needs another QB.

The problem with uneven numbered trades is one team (here Holm) will also need to cut someone to make up for the 3 players coming in and the 2 going out. Many times such team doesn't want or have anyone else they want to cut. Maybe.

Anyway, on its face, Cooks/CJ2K?KRob looks better than Fitz/Decker, but it's no landslide. It depends on QB availability, someone's believe in Decker over Cooks, and in Blue over CJ2long-a-ago and KRob-me-in-a-RBBC.

Whatever. Learn to communicate a little better, mmmmmk!?!

HOLM trades Ryan Fitzpatrick, Hou QB to BURT HOLM trades Eric Decker, NYJ WR to BURT BURT trades Brandin Cooks, NO WR to HOLM BURT trades Chris Johnson, NYJ RB to HOLM BURT trades Khiry Robinson, NO RB to HOLM 2 qb league and he has Rodgers, Foles starting and Palmer on his bench; will be starting Blue over these options. I just don't get it.

Assuming NJ in his name stands for New Jersey, it's reason #323 on why we need to nerve gas the whole focking nest.

Better yet; let's nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure.

Um, Fitzpatrick and decker for cooks, CJ and khiry is a trade I would veto...and I never support trade vetoes. That's just silly, Fitz and decker are both waiver wire bums.