Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Buccs @ Steelers..

TOUCHDOWN VINCENT JACKSON.....HOLY CHIT!

26-24 Buccs!!

I know Antonio had a great game, but I don't think they used him enough. Third quarter they went away from him. Feed him, he's your playmaker.

Well, 40 yd out and then a FG...here we go.

....or the dumbest flea flicker play ever.

Wow how about them Bucs . They just beat the up them Steelers . New coach is a coming for the Steelers . First win of the season for the Bucs at Pittsburgh lol

Wow how about them Bucs . They just beat the up them Steelers . New coach is a coming for the Steelers . First win of the season for the Bucs at Pittsburgh lol

First win EVER for the Bucs in Pittsburg.

Noway!

Way! Good 2nd half by the Bucs…. Glennon didn't look like an all star today but much better than McClown

No way the Steelers fire Tomlin ! I think they should but they won't. I think Tomlin and Haley need to go. But It won't happen especially not Tomlin. Maybe in acouple more non playoff seasons they will fire a black coach.

No way the Steelers fire Tomlin ! I think they should but they won't. I think Tomlin and Haley need to go. But It won't happen especially not Tomlin. Maybe in acouple more non playoff seasons they will fire a black coach.

Although I don't disagree with you nesessarily, remember Lovie got the Ax after 10-6 a few seasons ago.

Tomlin may or may not be a good HC, but when he got the PIT job, he fell into one of the best positions the NFL has ever had to offer.

Steelers defense is not very good and worse, very old.

Tampa had no need to get McCown. Glennon did a solid job last year considering what they had to work with and should be being regarded as their QB of the future.