Sign in to follow this  
DallasJones

I'm leaning on Starting Eli Manning over....

Why not? Eli is on fire while romo is handing the ball off to Demarco.

I'm very high on Eli for the rest of the year, but not particularly liking him this week. This is the week that the Giants pound the ball on the ground if they expect to stay with the Falcons. Atlanta is a much softer defense against the run than against the pass.

So i have him as a low end QB1 / high end QB2 this week.

FWIW, of all the guys mentioned above, the only one that I would start him over without question is Brady. Eli vs Romo would be just about a push, but I like Romo's upside slightly better.

I still can't decide between Eli and Big Ben. Maybe I'm making too much out of this decision. 98% of experts favor Big Ben. ATL does give up a lot more pts to RBs compared to QBs, but their defense as a whole still sucks, they're playing on the road, and Eli has shown he can torch weak defenses. Big Ben is on the road, but faces the worst defense against QBs. Do you go with higher ceiling (Eli?) or safer play (Big Ben)?

Starting him over Brady without question. Now Edelman is the one I'm not sure about.

Thinking about Eli over Matt Ryan. Atlanta's defense is putrid, and their o-line is without 3 starters from training camp, meaning Ryan will be under duress. Plus, Alanta as a whole is a completely different team on the road.

This will be my own game time decision.

Do you go with higher ceiling (Eli?) or safer play (Big Ben)?

Depends on if you're projected to have a close game or get blown out. IMO

Going against Eli :cry: and I'm a Giants fan !!!

Yall are nuts. 2 terrible games followed by 2 good games. There are 10+ years of Eli's QB stats... you pretty much know what you're getting.

I wouldn't start Eli over most of the QBs mentioned in this thread... maybe over Big Ben, perhaps Wilson.