Sign in to follow this  
DallasJones

Rashad Jennings Sprained MCL out possibly until week 9...

Good to get a word on it, ill be starting Williams.

I may have to put in a WW claim on this.

Someone actually drafted Williams in our league so no handcuff for me. it is too bad about Jennings I think he was top 5. Well things even out for me I have Lamar Miller so he will do for now.

I am a genius! Handcuffed Williams all year - don't know why but I think Jennings being out a while might be a good thing for my team.

I am a genius! Handcuffed Williams all year - don't know why but I think Jennings being out a while might be a good thing for my team.

Really don't understand why either .

Williams should do fine, although his lack of pass catching ability limits the entire offense. He wont replace Jennings as the starter.

I have Jennings and handcuffed him with Williams. Well now I have a back who can't catch but I know will get goaline carries. Williams has a better upside then Jennings imo.

I have Jennings and handcuffed him with Williams. Well now I have a back who can't catch but I know will get goaline carries. Williams has a better upside then Jennings imo.

The hell he does.

Whaaaat?

Wishful thinking.

You might even see some Hillis in the mix because he's better in passing situations.

Good point

Williams owners, don't pop too many boners...you'll have Williams for only 2 weeks (week 6 and 7)....week 8 is bye and Jennings will be back and the starter in week 9, regardless. he has played too well not to get the starting job back.

But the boner news is that Williams has mouth-watering matchups against Phi and Dal next two weeks. Start him with confidence.

The hell he does.

Williams has waaaay more upside

Imo Jennings is solid don't get me wrong watched him in Oakland but Williams is a truck and I love his tape. He's big strong fast and can take the full load and not get injuried unlike Jennings. I handcuff Williams for a reason cause I knew Jennings couldn't play all years he's soft.

Big, and strong, and can take the full load you say?

What about Hillis? He can also catch and pass block.

I hope I am able to land him or Olivier but worried I'll be stuck with Cunningham since I'm 11th on waiver wire.

PPR? Take Hillis.

Williams has waaaay more upside

Imo Jennings is solid don't get me wrong watched him in Oakland but Williams is a truck and I love his tape. He's big strong fast and can take the full load and not get injuried unlike Jennings. I handcuff Williams for a reason cause I knew Jennings couldn't play all years he's soft.

Williams cannot catch a cold. For that reason he cannot and will not have the points upside - nor the versatility - of Rashad Jennings. In addition: RBs who hit like a truck don't last long either.

Williams will not threaten Jennings' job; it's his to hold when he returns.