Sign in to follow this  
Mile High Magic

Browns D

Me. Benched em for the Pack and seriously hoping Cutler sh!ts the bed like Dalton.

I was riding them for their stretch against Jags, Bucs and Raiders. They were okay, but I was really expecting something like last night's performance for the last three weeks. Figuring that if they couldn't dominate against the worst the NFL has to offer, what chance did they have in an away game against the Bengals, not to mention that their run D has been horrible. Why the Bengals didn't pound the rock with Hill at least 30 times is beyond me. Maybe Marvin had money on the Browns? Now, if the Texans come to town and try to beat the Browns on the strength of Mallett's arm, we'll know that some deal with the devil has been made.

I was riding them for their stretch against Jags, Bucs and Raiders. They were okay, but I was really expecting something like last night's performance for the last three weeks. Figuring that if they couldn't dominate against the worst the NFL has to offer, what chance did they have in an away game against the Bengals, not to mention that their run D has been horrible. Why the Bengals didn't pound the rock with Hill at least 30 times is beyond me. Maybe Marvin had money on the Browns? Now, if the Texans come to town and try to beat the Browns on the strength of Mallett's arm, we'll know that some deal with the devil has been made.

Me too, I dropped them after having them for several weeks of good matchups, they had decent, safe but not great production. Now this. The Bengals played right into their hands, even the announcers said so repeatedly.

Oh I dropped them since the bengals are so dominant at home. Yea even tho the browns D been putting up 10+ the last 4 weeks I just couldnt roll them out vs those amazing bengals, no way. Fock my life!