Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Chuck Simms

The Bucs wonder why they are absolutely atrocious. The falcons D can't stop the run yet they never once tried to establish it. Just let old ass Mcclown throw it 100 times. That's why you lost idiots. Same reason they lost last week.

I watched since I had to start him over Miller, he looks like someone who hasnt played football in a yr. he could be ok for the stretch run, but for all I heard about how good of a receiver he is, he was hardly used in passing game

• Like 1

I'd say he's worth a pick up for sure. His fumble didn't help his cause but I could see the Bucs testing him out with more carries considering there season is over

The Bucs wonder why they are absolutely atrocious. The falcons D can't stop the run yet they never once tried to establish it. Just let old ass Mcclown throw it 100 times. That's why you lost idiots. Same reason they lost last week.

Have said more than once Schiano would have been better for that team. At least from a fantasy standpoint. Lovie Smith is a clown of a coach.

- highly touted/fawned over rooks can usually be given a long leash, especially when a team is so dreadfully out of it ...

but fumbling can be the kiss of death. the kid took a step back, for sure :thumbsdown:

i'm still holding across the board, but ... meh ... looks bleak.

I picked him up not for yesterday's game but for next weeks game. I hope the fumble didn't bury him in the doghouse.

I don't see him being the workhorse and will be tough since rainey is a third down back also. Its a situation i'd stay away from unless it's a keeper

He's Barry Sanders and Marshall Faulk. Greatest back ever. Start him forever.

Stephen Davis great, even? :unsure:

Reality was he wasn't that impressive, but the Bucs O-line wasn't doing him any favors, but he was given some opportunities. They didn't throw to him until that last drive when the Falcons were playing 'prevent-ish' defense and leaving the short dumps open.

The reality is though: If I drop him he'll go off (or at least become a respectable RB3) and I'll be kicking myself.

My season is pretty much boned. I'll have to win out in 2 of my 3 leagues to make the playoffs and hope the teams in front of me lose.

I feel like the Atlanta Falcons only I'm the bad manager this year.

The reality is though: If I drop him he'll go off (or at least become a respectable RB3) and I'll be kicking myself.

Let us know when you drop him.

Anyone see the game today? How'd he look? Stat line obviously not impressive. What do we think of him going forward?

Hey Jagoff.

Learn to spell and stop crowding the board with the same topic over and over.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440150&hl=%2Bchuck+%2Bsims