Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Lesean McCoy: Biggest Bust in FF History?

FFT at last is moving McCoy down in this weeks rankings. I think he is purposely recording every thing in slowww motionnn.

Kevan Barlow in 2004 or 05.

Took my answer

HAHA I remember when everyone was so jacked about Barlow, then old-ass Hearst was taking his carries the year before, and people basically added Garrison's numbers to Kevan's and said "that's what he'll do next year".

I took David Wilson last year when he was supposed to bust out. He was pushed as an RB2 after Andre Brown got injured in the preseason. Instead he fumbled twice in the opener, got benched, and was pretty much in Coughlin's doghouse until he hurt his neck and eventually went on IR. 17 fantasy points for the year. *That* was a bust.

I'd say the closest thing this year is Toby Gerhart, drafted as an RB2 this year and an absolute dud (32.9 points). Doug Martin has been a POS too, even before he got hurt (28 points). At least Shady has been able to put up RB2 numbers.

Is other six are OK/good. He has the same fantasy points as Hill - who has played less. He runs in the backfield until 10 defensive players have the option of tackling him. I say again - ball on the 8 Sproles quicks it in untouched. Shady would have sat there confused until he was tackled for a loss. He is a number 1 draft choice not a 13th or later choice. He did get a total meaningless 3 yd touchdown. If he had not received that he may have lead the league in being cut. I think he easily leads the league in RBs tackled behind the line. He is not used for the passing game as he once was. BUST BUST BUST

Kind of tough, though consistent with this place, to label a guy the biggest bust in history halfway through the season.

Zac Stacy was a pretty big bust this year too considering he was a 2-3 round pick and is currently on most waiver wires.

At least McCoy puts up OK flex numbers most weeks

He's not even the biggest Eagles bust in FF history.

Irving Fryar was a Pro Bowler in 1996 and 1997 and so come 1998: http://www.nfl.com/player/irvingfryar/2500719/careerstats

So McCoy has turned it around nicely the last few weeks. Certainly not the biggest bust ever anymore. I'll be sure to send him an apology. I'll have some extra time now since his 6pt a week average through 10 weeks cost me a playoff spot.

• Like 1

I am really happy with his performance this week and definitely freaked out a few of my family members while celebrating his 38 yard TD run. I don't have very much optimism for him next week headed to Seattle though. I know you always play your studs in the playoffs, but I could see myself starting Hill vs. Pitt over him next week. You guys sticking with him next week if you have other options?

I am really happy with his performance this week and definitely freaked out a few of my family members while celebrating his 38 yard TD run. I don't have very much optimism for him next week headed to Seattle though. I know you always play your studs in the playoffs, but I could see myself starting Hill vs. Pitt over him next week. You guys sticking with him next week if you have other options?

They play in Philly

His running straight ahead is GREAT. Just do not have him running around ends waiting for blocking to form. SP runs ends assuming the blocking will be there, Shady waits too long for it to happen. Straight ahead against Dallas absolutely looked great-accelerating into the line and coming out the other side quickly.

Yes, stay with Shady against Seattle. Should get 80 yards and a TD even against the resurgent Hawks.