Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers: In-Game Discussion

The Niners got flobber-knocked at home. They are pretty much out of the Wild Card race now too. I wonder how long Harbaugh waits to tell the world he is going back to college.

What is your excuse for when the rams put the beat down on the seahags

The Rams have beaten Seattle, San Fran, and Denver. St Louis is a good team with bad luck in injuries and have blown some leads.

The Niners got flobber-knocked at home. They are pretty much out of the Wild Card race now too. I wonder how long Harbaugh waits to tell the world he is going back to college.

That's best case scenario for Packer fans, the sooner he is gone the better.

The Rams have beaten Seattle, San Fran, and Denver. St Louis is a good team with bad luck in injuries and have blown some leads.

FYI San Fran stinks that's pretty well established now so you can't include that in rams impressive win column.

Kicking a FG would have ended the game. Carroll made a bad decision.

And given me more fantasy points...

And given me more fantasy points...

Me too

Coaches are so stupid

The 49ers are focking toast! You had a three year window. It's closed. Buh bye assclowns!

The 49ers are focking toast! You had a three year window. It's closed. Buh bye assclowns!

Says the team one game better in the standings. Your window may have opened and closed same season?

Says the team one game better in the standings. Your window may have opened and closed same season?

To be fair... At least his team got some jewelry when their window was open. He has a right to talk s*** for now.

• Like 1

To be fair... At least his team got some jewelry when their window was open. He has a right to talk s*** for now.

Because a Superbowl appearance and three straight NFC Championship games are embarrassing.

I was thinking the same thing. No one's coming back from 3 scores down with under 2 minutes to play. Probably also says that he had faith that Copernicus wouldn't be able to move the ball much even if the 4th down play failed.

Because a Superbowl appearance and three straight NFC Championship games are embarrassing.

Congrats on winning the appearance and participation trophy.

What is enough for the McNabb led Eagles? I doubt too many people from Philly - or anywhere else - will say "yes".

What is enough for the McNabb led Eagles? I doubt too many people from Philly - or anywhere else - will say "yes".

That's probably a question that is better answered after a career is actually over. Little silly for a guy like Kap who just turned 27.

That's probably a question that is better answered after a career is actually over. Little silly for a guy like Kap who just turned 27.

It is also a little silly to compare them, because McNabb was actually a good QB.

It is also a little silly to compare them, because McNabb was actually a good QB.

GB fans know more than anybody what Kaep can do when things are clicking, don't go full retard.

GB fans know more than anybody what Kaep can do when things are clicking, don't go full retard.

I forgot, did they give you guys trophies for beating GB? Because you guys sure do put more importance in those meaningless games than Packers fans. We are more focused on getting our 2nd ring for Rodgers and crew.

I forgot, did they give you guys trophies for beating GB? Because you guys sure do put more importance in those meaningless games than Packers fans. We are more focused on getting our 2nd ring for Rodgers and crew.

Nope, rings are much more important.

It's just funny listening to GB fans call him terrible when they know first hand what he can do. GB fans around here, you in particular, seem to be the first group of fans who come running to pile on SF. Understandable I guess considering SF had ended your seasons the last 2 years.

Nope, rings are much more important.

It's just funny listening to GB fans call him terrible when they know first hand what he can do. GB fans around here seem to be the first group of fans who come running to pile on SF. Understandable I guess considering SF had ended your seasons the last 2 years.

Injuries ended our season last year. More than half our starting D was out for the playoffs. We did a lot with the little we had. And I never said Kaep sucked... I said he was average at best. He just isn't a top 10-15 guy. Fortunately his contract is performance based, because he is not a 100M dollar QB. By any stretch. He just isn't a "franchise QB".

• Like 1