Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 13 F.U. Thread

Well, there are a few preemptive F.U. to serve up to put people on notice.

First and foremost; FOCK YOU out to Houston Texans/Arian Foster. You're active so you better take it to another level today. Lot of $$ riding on your smirking a$$.

Next up: Dree Brees. Moleman, you had a great game last week and I'm starting you against my beloved Steelers. Try to throw for 400+ yards and 6 TDs but still lose; Mmmmmkay?

Third: FOCK YOU out to Fitzpatrick, McCoy and Mettenberger..................lot of $$ invested on you in fanduel. Be decent or be gone.

As much as I hate to do this, FU Lev Bell and A Brown. You dicks really are going to tag team me today aren't you?

Hey focking Opie Dalton, how about staying on the field long enough to give the ball to Gio you overpaid loser.

Jimmy Graham, you aren't half the man Gronk is. As a matter of fact, you ain't sh!t. Any 6'5" goof can run 5 yards and turn around, or catch the occasional jump ball in the endzone. That's all you do, on the rare occasion you're actually in the game. I hope you enjoyed your time on my dynasty team, cause next year your overhyped decoy azz is going back into the draft. I'll wait 10 rounds and grab Charles Clay. At least he gets targeted once in a while. FU

Marshall Jennings Luck Gordon Denard Forsett Gates too many doing nothing. Better this week than next.

Another Fock out to Dalton. Worthless POS. Stop throwing completions to the other team.

Could that Focker have been more wide open? He jumped out of the stands threw on a Fleener jersey nobody saw him ball hits him in the booger on his finger.

Fock the "Is guy I expect 40 points out of playing" douches you don't see in these forums but once a month when their player posts a 0 in the 1st quarter.

• Like 1

Focking Ben Watson. FU Drew Brees. I should have known you were one of those white-guilt ridden liberals. You making your own protest today by completely ignoring Graham? FU and that c0ck welt 'mole' on your face. If I ever see you I'm going to rip it off and stick my d!ck in the hole. Fock You.

OMG is Andy Dalton terrible. Wait to you see this pick. How is he still in the league, let alone the game? lmao

It would almost be comical if I didn't have Green and Sanu...

OMG is Andy Dalton terrible. Wait to you see this pick. How is he still in the league, let alone the game? lmao

Not to mention has a 100 million dollar contract!

FOCK YOU DELANIE..... Not one focking point outta your sorry azz

X 1,000,000,000k

Mettenberger, find Walker soon or me and shore are going to roadtrip to your house. :ninja:

X 1,000,000,000k

Mettenberger, find Walker soon or me and shore are going to roadtrip to your house. :ninja:

:lol: He's dead Jim :o