Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2015 Free Agents

Free Agents - QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, DL, LBs & DBs

I've ranked the offensive sill position free agents by fantasy relevance.

As usual, the QB class if very thin. The RB group has some interesting names with DeMarco Murray leading the list. The WR class also has some intriguing names (Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas and Randall Cobb) although it would be shocking of any of those three weren't re-signed by their current club. At TE, Julius Thomas who has had trouble staying healthy, is a prime candidate to be overpaid on the open market.

I don't think it would be shocking if Green Bay doesn't resign Cobb. I wouldn't think it would be wise to let him go - I think he's a game-breaking playmaker - but Green Bay seems to think that WRs are disposable, and their track record on the subject appears to support their belief.

Someone is going to over pay for Murray

I don't think it would be shocking if Green Bay doesn't resign Cobb. I wouldn't think it would be wise to let him go - I think he's a game-breaking playmaker - but Green Bay seems to think that WRs are disposable, and their track record on the subject appears to support their belief.

I agree with the Packers . Someone will over pay for Cobb also .

True, but thought I'd focus strictly on the fantasy producers this time around.

Sorry, wasn't inferring anything really. It's just that O-lineman can have a significant impact on fantasy production. For instance Raiders may be looking to upgrade at C and RG, which would boost Latavius Murray greatly, and maybe even Derek Carr.

Done. Slotted him at No.4... :shocking:

Im counting on Latavius Murray FINALLY getting his chance... The kid has skilz!

Someone is going to over pay for Murray

they'll have to overpay to get him--murray has been pretty clear that he wants to stay in dallas, and has made several statements that suggest a legitimate hometown discount. he showed up recently with romo and garrett at a local college b-ball game, which is suggestive (though certainly not conclusive).

local buzz is that a deal looks a lot more plausible now than it did before the SB.

they'll have to overpay to get him--murray has been pretty clear that he wants to stay in dallas, and has made several statements that suggest a legitimate hometown discount. he showed up recently with romo and garrett at a local college b-ball game, which is suggestive (though certainly not conclusive).

local buzz is that a deal looks a lot more plausible now than it did before the SB.

Only Jerry Jones could rat-f*ck this.

Im counting on Latavius Murray FINALLY getting his chance... The kid has skilz!

I would pee myself in joy if this happened. Murray + Bell = happiness... for a minute until one of them blows up their knee.