Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Bastard

Another Patriot jailbird to be.

Brandon Spikes abandons his freaking Maybach after an accident. Claims he hit a deer but there is another car involved. That's what you get for bringing in more high class players. Especially one from the Urban Myer era Florida Gators. What an arrogant bunch.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Magnificent Bastard. View it anyway?

Patriots release Brandon Spikes. per scheftty

:music_guitarred:

Spikes....trying to remember where he played before.....also, Maybach is a flipping nice ride....

Spikes....trying to remember where he played before.....also, Maybach is a flipping nice ride....

Pats gave him a 25k bonus to sign.

That wont even pay for the repairs

Pats gave him a 25k bonus to sign.

That wont even pay for the repairs

Isn't that thing like a million dollar car?

He must have driven it here from Buffalo

I was surprised they brought him back in the first place. All run, no pass LB trying to win a spot in a full LB corps.

They need someone to run the defense in training camp

If this team goes 8-8 Bellicheck should be coach of the year. Lost his best defender and the QB has lost his "edge".

200k+ depending on options.

200k+ depending on options.

Oh, i thought it was more, nevermind, that is likely your average car for the higher paid players. i think this cat may have overextended himself.

I remember somone on the Bears did a similar thing a few years ago, They smashed up their car and left it on the highway and walked away. I think it was a Lamborghini. Not sure what ever happened in that case. They can't charge them with a DUI if you can't find them so its not a bad move. I don't think the Bears player hit any other cars though.

Not surprised the Patriots released him fast. I think he was going to be watched very closely anyways and his contract was structured to make cutting him easy.

I remember somone on the Bears did a similar thing a few years ago, They smashed up their car and left it on the highway and walked away. I think it was a Lamborghini. Not sure what ever happened in that case. They can't charge them with a DUI if you can't find them so its not a bad move. I don't think the Bears player hit any other cars though.

Not surprised the Patriots released him fast. I think he was going to be watched very closely anyways and his contract was structured to make cutting him easy.

I think hit and run is a felony. DUI might be the least of his problems.

Trying to piece this together. He hits the other car, then drives off far enough to get out of the car and abandon it without being seen by anyone. The hit and run victims should still maybe have a description of the car, etc?

Trying to piece this together. He hits the other car, then drives off far enough to get out of the car and abandon it without being seen by anyone. The hit and run victims should still maybe have a description of the car, etc?

I think he left it in the median, and probably ran away drunk off his azz.

Have you seen the picture? that car wasn't going anywhere.

Hit and run is only a crime when there are injuries involved, otherwise it's a violation.

He potentially rear-ended another vehicle sending three people to the hospital. As I stated, the DUI portion is nothing if he slammed into them and then drove off.

Have the Cowboys had any serial killers on their roster?

Lance Rentzel exposed himself to a 10'year old girl. Josh Brent killed a guy. Joseph Randle stole cologne and underwear.

Lance Rentzel exposed himself to a 10'year old girl. Josh Brent killed a guy. Joseph Randle stole cologne and underwear.

Raphael Septien also liked 10 year old girls? :dunno:

NYG Dave Meggett sentenced to 30 years for criminal sexual conduct and burglary.

NYG Michael Boley arrested for child abuse.

NYG Jeremiah Parker shook a 4 year old kid until he died.

NYG Luke Petitgout arrested for sexual assault.

and All-Time greatest NYG ever, Lawrence Taylor arrested for rape and drugs.........and drugs.......and drugs.....

I could go on. :music_guitarred:

reports have the car going at 125 MPH at the time of the crash.

NYG Dave Meggett sentenced to 30 years for criminal sexual conduct and burglary.

and All-Time greatest NYG ever, Lawrence Taylor arrested for rape and drugs.........and drugs.......and drugs.....

I could go on. :music_guitarred:

I know you're argumentative and getting someone to engage you is the closest you come to human interaction, but player character is probably one argument you want to avoid. When you find that you have to go 30 years back into another team's history to match the amount of criminals on the Cowboys' current roster, then you're probably barking up the wrong tree. Pick your battles. This isn't a good one for you

I know you're argumentative and getting someone to engage you is the closest you come to human interaction, but player character is probably one argument you want to avoid. When you find that you have to go 30 years back into another team's history to match the amount of criminals on the Cowboys' current roster, then you're probably barking up the wrong tree. Pick your battles. This isn't a good one for you

Vick.

Vick.

Again. Not on the roster. This is what I'm saying. You are dead in the water no matter who you try to argue with. Stick to Santa Claus and arks

I could go on. :music_guitarred:[/quote

Parker was released after 4 games for being an a-hole, and the incident you refer to happened 2 years later. And his girlfriend, not him, was found guilty of killing the kid. Nice try. Megget was also released after an assault allegation, and he spent more time out of a Giants uniform than in it. Why do you lie or leave facts out when making a point?

Again. Not on the roster. This is what I'm saying. You are dead in the water no matter who you try to argue with. Stick to Santa Claus and arks

Oh ok. Please list the current Cowboys with criminal records.

Lance Rentzel and Rafael Septien aren't the most up-to-date references either. The NFL has a long line of criminals in its past (and present, for that matter) and I would guess its pretty spread out amongst all the teams. It goes in cycles, with the Cowboys being one of the current poster children.

Lance Rentzel and Rafael Septien aren't the most up-to-date references either. The NFL has a long line of criminals in its past (and present, for that matter) and I would guess its pretty spread out amongst all the teams. It goes in cycles, with the Cowboys being one of the current poster children.

I didn't use those guys. I'm talking about the guy who killed his buddy because of drunk driving. I'm talking about the shoplifter. I'm talking about the guy the coveted as a free agent who beat up his girlfriend and threatened to kill her. I'm talking about the defensive lineman who's a drug addict. The Cowboys jump on any chance to get a bargain because they know thee rest of the teams have standards and don't want low character guys.

No one loves to troll and fight as much as RP does. This is just one subject that he should pass on. Or pick another team.

I didn't use those guys. I'm talking about the guy who killed his buddy because of drunk driving. I'm talking about the shoplifter. I'm talking about the guy the coveted as a free agent who beat up his girlfriend and threatened to kill her. I'm talking about the defensive lineman who's a drug addict. The Cowboys jump on any chance to get a bargain because they know thee rest of the teams have standards and don't want low character guys.

No one loves to troll and fight as much as RP does. This is just one subject that he should pass on. Or pick another team.

Current players with convictions? :dunno: