Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Charleston SC Church Shooting

I don't really consider Arkansas the south though. Places like Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, tenn, north and South Carolina, Virginia. Those are what I would consider the south. Texas as well but texas is it's own state

i'm just making a point that if social media mob rules has its way, other schools in the south will be pressured to make changes

i'm just making a point that if social media mob rules has its way, other schools in the south will be pressured to make changes

Yea I know the social media can be a pain in the a$$ but I think the people in the south will stand together to prevent that from happening

I bet you won't answer this question: Would you rather be black and have you and your family sent to a plantation in the south in the early 1800's or be Jewish in the 1940's and you and your family are sent to Auschwitz? Come on now, let's see if you can pick one without bloviating about it.

Jesus focking Christ, you and the fake doctor argue like twelve year olds. If it's not stupid anecdotal sh1t or "you just wouldn't understand" type arguments, it's "Let me judge your opinion about this subject by asking a Which Would You Rather question".

And you think you're the intelligent one in the conversation.

:doh:

I don't know, maybe becausethe Nazis exterminated 6 million people in the matter of a few years vs slavery in the U.S. affecting a few hundred thousand over 70 or so years?

Gee, let me see. Quick genocide versus slow painful subjugation resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

I guess you're right. That surely means that the confederate flag is less bad than the swastika since it was less deaths over a longer time.

:rolleyes:

Yea I know the social media can be a pain in the a$$ but I think the people in the south will stand together to prevent that from happening

Something to be proud of. Standing up for a racist symbol.

:thumbsup:

Jesus focking Christ, you and the fake doctor argue like twelve year olds. If it's not stupid anecdotal sh1t or "you just wouldn't understand" type arguments, it's "Let me judge your opinion about this subject by asking a Which Would You Rather question".

Gee, let me see. Quick genocide versus slow painful subjugation resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

I guess you're right. That surely means that the confederate flag is less bad than the swastika since it was less deaths over a longer time.

Can't answer the question. Defeated.

Please just stop. We get it. You're obstinate. Nothing is going to change that. It's been that way since you've been posting. You're entitled to your opinion. Hence why arguing would be futile

I don't seem to recall offering up any anecdotal statements prior to this, or actually being much involved in this post. Why don't you stop making things up?

I don't seem to recall offering up any anecdotal statements prior to this, or actually being much involved in this post. Why don't you stop making things up?

Ever argued with a brick wall? I think you would get more out of it than you would Frank. Best to leave him alone and hopefully he goes away

TILT.

Ever argued with a brick wall? I think you would get more out of it than you would Frank. Best to leave him alone and hopefully he goes away

Does he always lie to enhance his point?

Please just stop. We get it. You're obstinate. Nothing is going to change that. It's been that way since you've been posting. You're entitled to your opinion. Hence why arguing would be futile

I'm sorry, is someone forcing you to reply to my posts?

I'l say whatever I want whenever I want and you can go fock yourself.

HTH

Hence why I said you and the fake doctor, genius.

I'm sorry, is someone forcing you to reply to my posts?

I'l say whatever I want whenever I want and you can go fock yourself.

HTH

Hence why I said you and the fake doctor, genius.

Hey your right MB. Tilt :lol:

And what most people don't understand is that it was American flags flying over ships that brought slaves to America. Not the confederate flag.

Actually nearly all slave ships were European in origin.

I bet you won't answer this question: Would you rather be black and have you and your family sent to a plantation in the south in the early 1800's or be Jewish in the 1940's and you and your family are sent to Auschwitz? Come on now, let's see if you can pick one without bloviating about it.

Are those my only choices?

Of course slavery...doesn't make it good or right though. What terrible logic (but definitely not unexpected from you)

Seems like someone's a little butthurt from getting owned throughout this thread.

:clap:

Of course slavery...doesn't make it good or right though. What terrible logic (but definitely not unexpected from you)

Next one he'll ask is "If God really existed, couldn't all the stories in the Bible technically be true?"

You quote one of my posts three times and I'm on tilt?

I'm not the one cussin and taking the lords name in vain. And I would be man enough to answer a question posed to me, because, ya know, I'm so tough.

Actually nearly all slave ships were European in origin.

America was European in origin. However, the US had slave ships in which the US flag flew over it.

Sho Nuff ducking the question. Not surprised.

Sorry i didn't answer your idiotic question in your 12 minute window.

both slavery and the death camps were horrible and neither one is better than the other

death camps were immediate death, slavery was slow and painful

I'm not the one cussin and taking the lords name in vain. And I would be man enough to answer a question posed to me, because, ya know, I'm so tough.

Frank is upset people are getting him riled up lol. He can't help it. He doesn't have the social skills to adapt :lol:

both slavery and the death camps were horrible and neither one is better than the other

Actually death camps weren't immediate deaths. A lot of the time they were extremely slow deaths. More so than quick deaths. Slavery was bad and slaves were treated badly. However there were slaves that were treated good as well. Some also freed. The Jews however were never treated well and were almost always killed. Neither was good though

:lol:

I don't even know what to say to that kind of godd@mn stupid focking sh1t.

Frank is upset people are getting him riled up lol. He can't help it. He doesn't have the social skills to adapt :lol:

Sorry, but :lol: at your retardery isn't getting riled up.

Actually death camps weren't immediate deaths. A lot of the time they were extremely slow deaths. More so than quick deaths. Slavery was bad and slaves were treated badly. However there were slaves that were treated good as well. Some also freed. The Jews however were never treated well and were almost always killed. Neither was good though

i meant quick in the sense of time compared to being a slave for the duration of your life

to me, being a slave in forced servitude is living death on a daily basis

Of course slavery...doesn't make it good or right though. What terrible logic (but definitely not unexpected from you)[/quote

The point I made(thank you) was that the earlier debate was equating the atrocities committed by the Nazis and Slavery in the U.S., by saying that the symbols of these two horrible atrocities were worthy of equal scorn. By stating that it would better to be a Slave in the U.S. than a Jew under the Nazis, you have confirmed that one was, indeed worse than the other. Meaning that the swatstika is a representative of a greater evil than the confederate flag. Thanks again

i meant quick in the sense of time compared to being a slave for the duration of your life

to me, being a slave in forced servitude is living death on a daily basis

Not if they were treated well. or "good", as Doc would say. I'm sure that life was fantastic for those slaves. Their descendants must be the ones wearing the confederate flag on their clothes.

Sorry, but :lol: at your retardery isn't getting riled up.

Please use complete sentences. Not fragmented ones like this. Makes your cover up of getting upset not as convincing

Not if they were treated well. or "good", as Doc would say. I'm sure that life was fantastic for those slaves. Their descendants must be the ones wearing the confederate flag on their clothes.

preach it

Like I said before, you can't seem to formulate a rational thought on the situation or understand a basic explanation. I think it's time someone took his NyQuil and went to sleep :wave:

I don't recall any pictures of slaves that compared to the pictures I saw of the people in the death camps.

Of course slavery...doesn't make it good or right though. What terrible logic (but definitely not unexpected from you)[/quote

The point I made(thank you) was that the earlier debate was equating the atrocities committed by the Nazis and Slavery in the U.S., by saying that the symbols of these two horrible atrocities were worthy of equal scorn. By stating that it would better to be a Slave in the U.S. than a Jew under the Nazis, you have confirmed that one was, indeed worse than the other. Meaning that the swatstika is a representative of a greater evil than the confederate flag. Thanks again

The only thing equated was that it was bad and wvil. Nobody said the magnitude of it was equal.

But some may say death was better than a life of aervitude and beatings.

Your point ..and logic had nothing to do with anything people were saying.

ame="Magnificent Bastard" post="5488405" timestamp="1435185689"]

The only thing equated was that it was bad and wvil. Nobody said the magnitude of it was equal.

But some may say death was better than a life of aervitude and beatings.

Your point ..and logic had nothing to do with anything people were saying.

Both were bad. Everyone can agree with that. Choosing to be one or the other is basically asking how you want to die. Not something I would like to do

Please use complete sentences. Not fragmented ones like this. Makes your cover up of getting upset not as convincing

Grammar police from someone who has written as poorly as you have on this board is hilarious.

I don't recall any pictures of slaves that compared to the pictures I saw of the people in the death camps.

their lives were focking ruined forever, they were the living dead

i'd rather be killed than be captured in my homeland and packed into a death trap boat sailing across the world and put on a block, sold as a piece of property to live my life out in forced servitude

Grammar police from someone who has written as poorly as you have on this board is hilarious.

Please don't insert yourself into a conversation that you have no business in. Thanks :wave:

You must not have paid attention or were taught by thise same southern historians that the doc was.

As usual, you missed the main point of the argument. It wasn't that one symbolized something worse than the other, it was that even symbols that were representative of positive things can have their symbolism changed over the years to something horrific, so arguing that the history of the confederate flag wasn't implicitly racist is meaningless to how people view it now.