Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Charleston SC Church Shooting

White Lives Don't Matter!

nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa. http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

Where is the outrage?

Where is the 24/7 media coverage?

Where are the bios on the victims?

Where is the media funeral coverage?

White Lives Don't Matter!

nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa. http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

Where is the outrage?

Where is the 24/7 media coverage?

Where are the bios on the victims?

Where is the media funeral coverage?

Please post the stats on elderly hate crimes

When I went to college in Georgia, I was called a Yankee. The kids were taught in school about "The War of Northern Aggression". Not just joking about it amongst friends or at the local KKK rally, but in school, that is the term that they used. Silly.

This is not an unbiased source, but it does have some good history points. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/06/1207171/-Mything-the-Point-The-War-of-Northern-Aggression#

I grew up in Chicago and went to school in charleston where the fight song was Dixie. They used it too, and have battle streamers on our flag from the war. In my office I have a print someone gave me of cadets fighting in the battle of tullifany. I was called out so much for being a Yankee that I actually practiced a bland accent in my room, which I still have, unless I have too much to drink or go home to Chicago.

Like I said, most folks still spew the south shall rise again crap until they grow up a bit. It's a different world down there

I grew up in NC and was always taught it was called The Civil War.

Maybe different in SC or GA.

Authorities said Saturday that the man accused of killing nine African Americans in a venerable Charleston, S.C., church left a racist manifesto targeting blacks, Jews and Hispanics on his Web site, a white supremacist broadside that also appears to offer a rationale for the shootings.

The lengthy declaration, loaded with offensive racial characterizations of blacks and others, includes the conclusion that “someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

“I have no choice,” states part of that final section, titled “An Explanation.” “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is [the] most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country.”

As the investigation continued, a church deacon said that Emanuel would be open.

Roof was arrested Thursday about 250 miles north of Charleston, in Shelby, N.C., and is being held on $1 million bond. He has been charged with nine counts of murder and one count of possessing a firearm while committing a violent crime. He is in solitary confinement in the Charleston County jail and, according to county police, is on a suicide watch.

The manifesto unearthed Saturday states that “the event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case,” which, a friend of Roof’s said Saturday, is a theme he has spoken of before. Martin, an unarmed black high school student, was fatally shot in 2012 by George Zimmerman in a racially charged case in Florida. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer who said he acted in self-defense, was found not guilty of second-degree murder.

But the vast majority of the rant, which displays some unusually sophisticated language if all of it was written by Roof, a ninth-grade dropout, reveals a deep hatred of minorities — particularly blacks — and a strong belief in racist stereotypes.

“Negroes have lower Iqs, lower impulse control, and higher testosterone levels in generals,” the manifesto declares. “These three things alone are a recipe for violent behavior.”

It observes that “if we could somehow destroy the jewish identity, then they wouldn’t cause much of a problem” and that there are “good hispanics and bad hispanics,” many of whom, it says, “are White.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/authorities-investigate-whether-racist-manifesto-was-written-by-sc-gunman/2015/06/20/f0bd3052-1762-11e5-9ddc-e3353542100c_story.html

When I visited Cleveland a few years back I came upon a Yankee war memorial. Being from the South I'd never seen one, only Confederate memorials.

I didn't know whether to salute or spit. So I took a picture of the dead Yankee soldier.

When I visited Cleveland a few years back I came upon a Yankee war memorial. Being from the South I'd never seen one, only Confederate memorials.

I didn't know whether to salute or spit. So I took a picture of the dead Yankee soldier.

Just remember that we put you in your place. Respect

On my dads side they had brothers on both sides, you need to let it go.

I am against looting and rioting. I would make an exception if some black guys went and destroyed the flag that hangs over the capital of South Carolina.

Sorry guys but I like the rebel flag. Most people from the south consider it a southern pride flag whereas most people who aren't from the south see it as a racist flag. A lot of people are saying they feel offended when they see it because of slavery. Shouldnt Indians feel offended when they see the American flag seeing as how we slaughtered them, raped their women, and took their land?

The fact is the flag has nothing to do with the racism or the violence going on in our country. It's just another thing people want to direct their attention at instead of the individual. No one can take responsibility anymore. It's always something or someone else's fault. It doesn't fly over the state Capitol. It flies next to the confederate memorial on Capitol grounds.

If they remove the flag from Capitol grounds it isn't changing anything. So I still fail to see why people are attacking it all of a sudden out of no where

Losers don't keep to keep their identities. Most ironic of all? The fock had a Rhodesia flag. It's like having a Burma ID card or a Constantinople drivers license.

southern pride

I thought for sure "civil war" would be the biggest oxymoron I saw in this thread, but nope.

I wonder what flag is causing all the murders in Baltimore and Chicago? :dunno:

POTUS flag?

:dunno:

I wonder what flag is causing all the murders in Baltimore and Chicago? :dunno:

Who claimed a flag was causing murders?

Who claimed a flag was causing murders?

The people complaining that it should be taken down. That it spurs acts of racism and is a symbol for it

I saw on Facebook that someone vandalised the john Calhoun statue with a comma after his name then "racist".. This is out of hand, are we going to start labeling guys racist that died over 150 years ago?

This crazy white kid said he wanted to start a race war and it seems to be actually happening

I saw on Facebook that someone vandalised the john Calhoun statue with a comma after his name then "racist".. This ###### is out of hand, are we going to start labeling guys racist that died over 150 years ago?

This crazy white kid said he wanted to start a race war and it seems to be actually happening

I saw that too and a lot of black people were sharing it with things like "powerful message". I was sitting there thinking to myself "vandalism of a memorial shouldn't be celebrated". If that was an MLK statute or Malcom X statue all hell would break loose.

I saw that too and a lot of black people were sharing it with things like "powerful message". I was sitting there thinking to myself "vandalism of a memorial shouldn't be celebrated". If that was an MLK statute or Malcom X statue all hell would break loose.

Crap like that is what fuels these racist idiots.

Black people shot by white racist - black peoples' fault.

Crap like that is what fuels these racist idiots.

Definitely true. However you notice how calm and respectful people from my home state are being about it. There's no reports of looting or rioting there. The culture there is different from places like Baltimore. It's a shame something like this happened there because some of the nicest people you will meet are from the south.

The people complaining that it should be taken down. That it spurs acts of racism and is a symbol for it

People have stated what it stands for...not that it caused the murders.

People have stated what it stands for...not that it caused the murders.

I've seen people say it promotes racism, hate, and has a correlation to racial murders. Not on here but I've seen it at other sources. Personally, I don't identify it with that at all. I just think people are making a bigger deal out of it than it actually is. Prior to this shooting, no one really cared about it

I've seen people say it promotes racism, hate, and has a correlation to racial murders. Not on here but I've seen it at other sources. Personally, I don't identify it with that at all. I just think people are making a bigger deal out of it than it actually is. Prior to this shooting, no one really cared about it

that's not true, it's been on the back burner for quite sometime

that's not true, it's been on the back burner for quite sometime

If it has then it must be places I haven't been. Back home in SC you see the flag being flown a lot, on t shirts, or on decals on vehicles. Yet no one really bats in eye at it or complains about it. Even the black folks back home either didn't care about it or had rebel flag shirts of their own.

If it has then it must be places I haven't been. Back home in SC you see the flag being flown a lot, on t shirts, or on decals on vehicles. Yet no one really bats in eye at it or complains about it. Even the black folks back home either didn't care about it or had rebel flag shirts of their own.

i think it was a few years ago, people b*tching about it and all that

getting rid of it does fit the pc agenda

i think it was a few years ago, people b*tching about it and all that

getting rid of it does fit the pc agenda

The problem is though they won't ever get rid of it. Sure they can remove it from the state Capitol grounds but that won't keep people from wearing it on shirts, have a decal of it on their vehicle, or them flying it in their yard

The problem is though they won't ever get rid of it. Sure they can remove it from the state Capitol grounds but that won't keep people from wearing it on shirts, have a decal of it on their vehicle, or them flying it in their yard

they're only concerned about the public/government establishments

although i just read an article where amazon and another big company (slips my mind) will no longer sell confederate items and a big name flag maker will no longer be manufacturing the flag

although i just read an article where amazon and another big company (slips my mind) will no longer sell confederate items and a big name flag maker will no longer be manufacturing the flag

They're talking about removing it from The Citadels chapel, which is a shrine for the cadets/alumni that died, and yes there is a confederate flag in there. They can change it to big red for all I care, but what irks me is focusing on the flag and not paying more attention to mental issues.

I read that too. There will still be plenty of places that sell them especially in the south. Right now all the major corporations are concerned with their image at the moment. The heat will eventually die out and no one will care again

They're talking about removing it from The Citadels chapel, which is a shrine for the cadets/alumni that died, and yes there is a confederate flag in there. They can change it to big red for all I care, but what irks me is focusing on the flag and not paying more attention to mental issues.

it's hard to remove mental issues

it's hard to remove mental issues

Plus it's a lot easier to blame something else besides the individual

Plus it's a lot easier to blame something else besides the individual

it's hard to care anymore, as this nation has pretty much lost it's wisdom and common sense due to pc/toleration bullsh*t

You'll never get the redneck trailer trash to stop flying their racist flags, but there shouldn't be any state or local entities ever flying/hanging it. It's offensive to an entire race. It's like the swastika.

You'll never get the redneck trailer trash to stop flying their racist flags, but there shouldn't be any state or local entities ever flying/hanging it. It's offensive to an entire race. It's like the swastika.

Question: don't you think the American flag is offensive to Indians seeing as how we raped their women, killed their men, and stole their land?

Question: don't you think the American flag is offensive to Indians seeing as how we raped their women, killed their men, and stole their land?

most of that happened before the flag existed

If they feel that way and don't want to fly it over their reservations, then fine.