Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Dez punched in face

- YEAH BABY! JAYZ AND ROCNATION ARE GONNA BE EXCELLENT BABY SITTERS FOR THIS FOCKIN' PSYCHO -

... and awaaay we go with the billion dollar talent and 10 cent brain -

We all know Dez talks a lot of noise. Bound to happen eventually.

I'm not a huge fan, and have no dog in this fight. However, in his defense, I will make 2 points:

1., Dez was being held from behind (including his right arm) by his teammate at the time of the punch.

2. Dez had his helmet off, and Claiborne (who hit him) did not. Unsure if Dez took it off specifically for the brawl.....which was stupid if he did.

If they were gonna fight, I would have liked to have seen them square up with helmets off and see who was da man. I'd put my money on Dez.

Never put your money on a loud mouth.

That's true.....Muhammad Ali was a great example.

yeah he was the exception to the rule. My point is most are all talk and no action, all bark with no bite. Hence why Dez was punched in the face and did nothing, hence why Geno Smith was knocked the fvck out.

- horrible analogy, Ali was paid to fight, and took his lumps in the ring, fair and square

-Dez is indicative of the punk hip hop diva bullsh1t ... an unhinged little b1tch who would get fockin cleaned in a straight up brawl.

HTH -

• Like 1

The Greatest would have never ran smack at a horribly inferior sparring partner during training. He had far too much class and respect for himself and the sport.

Bryant was probably telling some practice squad guy how great he was and how he was going to school him. My God the loudmouth got into a sparring match with his OWN TEAM MATE just last week. It's training camp for crying out loud.

He needs to just worry about the six measly catches he had in two playoff games last season, including the one he failed to secure that sent his team home.

I get brash. Michael Jordan was brash. But act like you've been there before. Players like him cry about respect, when they'd get a lifetimes worth by just displaying a little humility and grace.

Apparently you guys are mistaken me for a Dez apologist. I couldn't care less about the guy. I have strangely never owned him and, yes, he is a loudmouth.

However, my original points after viewing the video was that Dez was being held from behind by a teammate when he got clocked.....including having his right arm restrained, and that Claiborne had his helmet on while Dez didn't. We shall never know how it would have turned out if they had squared off, but I would still put my money on Dez.

I don't know what ya'lls experience is, but I have indeed known several annoying loudmouths over the years that couldn't (or wouldn't) back it up.....but a also a few that were some bad mofo's.

- horrible analogy,

Not at all.

He said "never put your money on a loudmouth". I gave an example of a guy that was perhaps the biggest loudmouth of all time......and if you bet against him you nearly always lost money. No matter what arena of sport that you are talking about, there are always a few that can back up the talk. Is Dez in that group? Who knows.

If he would have said "Better think twice about putting your money on a loudmouth". I would have concurred.

Just glad he didn't punch his mom.

Or punch him in front of his wife and kids. #OldSkoolForearm