joneo

NFL Schedule Sucks

Based on SOS I made a bet on the phins and bucs making it to the superbowl to play each other. 25k payout should it happen on 50 bucks 

7 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Based on SOS I made a bet on the phins and bucs making it to the superbowl to play each other. 25k payout should it happen on 50 bucks 

Nice!! I like that play 

28 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Maybe, maybe not.   I also imagine they save a lot of divisional matchups for later in the year.   But chiefs start out with 2 in a row at home...

Highly doubt they make them go on the road then have to come home and turn around and travel to Miami for a Thursday game. 

The Pats guess was just a hunch.  Out of the last 7 season thr Bills have opened up vs the Jets 4 times.  

Either way Id imagine it is a Sunday home at 1pm to start the season.  

Did I miss something? Is Joe buck doing mnf now? Or was that already the case?

I’m really starting to like Harrison Butker

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Him and Dustin Colquitt (no longer with the team obviously) are both solid dudes very closely connected to their faith. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He is getting bashed for his beliefs but it is ok to believe and preach about how you are a female if you were born a male. 

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

He is getting bashed for his beliefs but it is ok to believe and preach about how you are a female if you were born a male. 

Getting bashed by weak men and mouthy women with issues.  Fock em both. 

• Like 1

:banana:

Leak has Giants/ Dallas on thanksgiving.   Sigh.  Giants with 4 prime time and the game in Germany. 

Eagles Giants and Bucs schedules are all completely released

The last Thanksgiving game is like the worst game on thr schedule.   Cant stand that game.  

Giants on Hard Knocks. That show is played the Fock out.  

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It will be entertaining though, Daboll is a meathead. It will be funny watching him yell at Daniel Jones constantly. 

18 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It will be entertaining though, Daboll is a meathead. It will be funny watching him yell at Daniel Jones constantly. 

Yeah. Your guy is a scholar. 

if there's any question as to what sport is top dawg, the NFL schedule release is creating more buzz than either the NHL or NBA playoffs

:bench:

40 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I like SB. I hope he makes it to week 7. 

Assuming leaks are correct, I like thr Packers schedule for the most part.  Other than At SF the Sunday before the short week Thanksgiving game.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like SB. I hope he makes it to week 7. 

That's why they drafted Will Shipley. Saquon won't make it a whole season. 

Absolutely horrendous schedule for the Jets. Prime time games galore, London, I think 7 standalone games in the first 10 weeks. I hear they are even offering season ticket holders a discount for next season if they can’t make 3 or more home games because of all the prime time. I prefer to go to a 1 or 4pm game once a year and there is only one of those before December

4 of the first 5 home games are prime time and you can bet the final Jets Dolphins will get flexed if both teams are in contention.

Home opener on a Thursday night. 

week 5 in London 

road game in Arizona sandwiched between two prime time games 

and the slap in the face season opener MNF again so Jets fans have to spend all evening watching media vignettes on trading for Rodgers, hard knocks, the anticipation and the injury 😂 

What a great year to be a season ticket holder.  I have four decent upper level seats, 2 I'm paying premium first year price for (more than double what my renewed seats cost), but my renewed seats are $800 per ticket for 8 home games and 2 preseason games.  I mean on the secondary market some of these are going to be $250+ ticket prices per seat.

Ravens home opener - bam, profit

Bengals in September - bam, profit

Saints MNF in october - bam, proft

Bucs MNF in November - bam, profit

Donks only Sunday noon game in November - my step-siblings are Donk fans so trying to talk them into coming to town for this one

Raiders black friday 2 pm - bam, profit

Chargers SNF in December - bam, profit

Texans Saturday noon in December - @Pimpadeaux you going to this one with me?

I couldn't have asked for anything better than this for a guy looking to attend maybe 3 games this year and get playoff tickets at face value.  

In case some of you wonder how nfl ticket pricing works, here is what I've discovered (put this out on Facebook):

With Chiefs tickets going on sale today, there is a lot of behind the curtain stuff around pricing so I'll shed some light on the subject to help people looking for tickets for a game or two this year.   There is a first year price that's more than double your renewal price in subsequent years.   

I'm in section 303 about halfway down or up (depending on whether you are glass half full or empty). But it shows me face value for both my two seats I renewed, and two seats I added.  Per seat for the first few games looks like:

Ravens: $351 per ticket first year, $144 per ticket second year

Bengals: $293/ $120

Saints: $215/ $88

Bucs: $195/ $80

Also please don't question me on saying "my team" when I'm making that kind of investment in this team :lol:

16 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

In case some of you wonder how nfl ticket pricing works, here is what I've discovered (put this out on Facebook):

With Chiefs tickets going on sale today, there is a lot of behind the curtain stuff around pricing so I'll shed some light on the subject to help people looking for tickets for a game or two this year.   There is a first year price that's more than double your renewal price in subsequent years.   

I'm in section 303 about halfway down or up (depending on whether you are glass half full or empty). But it shows me face value for both my two seats I renewed, and two seats I added.  Per seat for the first few games looks like:

Ravens: $351 per ticket first year, $144 per ticket second year

Bengals: $293/ $120

Saints: $215/ $88

Bucs: $195/ $80

Do you pay a seat license? Isn’t there a waiting list for season tickets?

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Do you pay a seat license?

No seat license for the Chiefs, just the inflated first year price to kind of deter people from jumping in.