Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Peyton Manning's arm strength 'significantly' worse

HE threw a really nice floater to the wrong team, that was beautiful.

And 3 other TD's and scored well. Points are points are points.

Only 56 more posts before my opinion counts :doublethumbsup:.

Jesus. Want to count pee wee football and rugby as well while your at it? CFL isnt isnt in the discussion.

Then you would be wrong... The CFL is professional football no matter how much you want to deny it...

48 posts of crap and counting.

GG rook.

:thumbsup:

No correction, your count is, 3,871 posts of crap. Thats impressive.

Also, since you like emoticons like children do...

:music_guitarred: :first: :nono:

So you have no self respect?

I'm not sure if he has any self respect, but he clearly doesn't know how to use the word "disillusion". He's pretty good at fkn that up.

Then you would be wrong... The CFL is professional football no matter how much you want to deny it...

This is an NFL forum and an NFL thread about NFL players and what they accomplished while playing in the NFL. Yes, CFL is professional football, no it is not what anyone is talking about. But good knowledge, I googled some of those guys and its interesting.

It's Brady that makes it tick, and anybody who watched Belicheat coach in Cleveland can attest to his idiocy.

Then you'll need to explain to me how Matt Cassell went 10-5 in the same system.

Brazil's Arthur Friedenreich was the first man to score 1000 goals in sanctioned play, I believe.

What? That's professional football whether you like it or not.

Thats because he has played in so many for so many years. He is .458 wich is by far the worst % among the top 18 all time playoff wins. No.18 being Dan Marino, another playoff bust the only one lower wich is why I cut it off there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

Ugh...that hurts. So many first round exits. Manning is so good, but so non-clutch it hurts.

Thats because he has played in so many for so many years. He is .458 wich is by far the worst % among the top 18 all time playoff wins. No.18 being Dan Marino, another playoff bust the only one lower wich is why I cut it off there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

No offense, but Jim Plunkett and Donovan McNabb are on your list. I'm not real impressed.

And 3 other TD's and scored well. Points are points are points.

Only 56 more posts before my opinion counts :doublethumbsup:.

Huh?

You lost me man. I'm not talking about Peyton here, I'm talking about Smith's performance.

His first INT was terrible, the Denver D player knew he would checkdown and throw there and immediately jumped the route for a pick.

The second one was just a horrible floater, the denver D just had to settle under it and it came right to him. No KC player within 3 yards of the ball.

Smith sucks. Captain Checkdown at his finest last night.

Oh, please. Tom Cassel went 11-5 in the Patriots system when Brady was injured.

The Colts went 2-14 in the system when Manning was injured.

Brady is a product of his system. Manning IS the system.

What system is he? He buckles under serious pressure hence his awful playoff record. He is a great regular season QB there is no question. The guy is not great under pressure.

He doesn't make the clutch plays needed in big playoff games. Brady makes those throws it's not his coach.

Manning had a 0-3 or 0-4 record when he went to Tennessee against the Gators too. His buckling under pressure goes way back.

T.Martin the Tennessee QB I believe won the national championship the year Manning left :shocking:

• Like 1

Manning had a 0-3 or 0-4 record when he went to Tennessee against the Gators too. His buckling under pressure goes way back.

T.Martin the Tennessee QB I believe won the national championship the year Manning left :shocking:

Some damning evidence right there. Manning, the most purely talented QB probably to ever play. Just lacks that intangible little light that glows within the hearts of true champions.

I'm not sure if he has any self respect, but he clearly doesn't know how to use the word "disillusion". He's pretty good at fkn that up.

oh now I got the grammar police after me too eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then you'll need to explain to me how Matt Cassell went 10-5 in the same system.

By watching Brady play so great :dunno:

Some damning evidence right there. Manning, the most purely talented QB probably to ever play. Just lacks that intangible little light that glows within the hearts of true champions.

Lebron had this problem his first year in Miami. He was afraid to take the game winning shot he deferred. He has improved over the last few years.

Some guys just are not clutch.

Brady I can tell you is likely not nervous with the game on the line, He loves it.

Elway I remember had the clutch gene.

look up game winning drives by QB's. I believe Elway, Marino and now maybe Romo is even on the list.

Lebron had this problem his first year in Miami. He was afraid to take the game winning shot he deferred. He has improved over the last few years.

Brady I can tell you is likely not nervous with the game on the line, He loves it.

look up game winning drives by QB's. I believe Elway, Marino and now maybe Romo is even on the list.

Elway was def clutch, Marino unfortunately didnt get enough chances to even play in many playoff games

Brazil's Arthur Friedenreich was the first man to score 1000 goals in sanctioned play, I believe.

What? That's professional football whether you like it or not.

Good for him, but how many yards is that?

Is it over 70,000?

What system is he? He buckles under serious pressure hence his awful playoff record. He is a great regular season QB there is no question. The guy is not great under pressure.

He doesn't make the clutch plays needed in big playoff games. Brady makes those throws it's not his coach.

Remind me how many championships Brady won at Michigan. I know Griese (apparently a guy with the "clutch gene") won one while at Michigan.

Elway was def clutch, Marino unfortunately didnt get enough chances to even play in many playoff games

Clutch would be such an awesome stat if they could find a way to track that!

Eli is more clutch than Peyton, but nobody on this planet would ever say Eli is the better QB. That said, with nothing to lose, start one playoff game with a gun to my head must win... it, I'd throw Eli in there not Peyton.

Guys who were clutch: Elway, Montana, Brady. 1 minute left in the game and you need to march the length of the field? These guys got it done when it mattered the most.

I've been a Peyton fan for so long, but he is the opposite of clutch. He's an intellecutal player who can't adapt as quickly when the game plan falls apart. Eli (see above) just says it and throws the ball up there and more often than not it's worked out in the huge games.

Guys with Superbowl appearances who were non clutch: Bledsoe, Manning, Jim Kelly (gotta mention my Bills heartbreak), Marino.

Clutch would be such an awesome stat if they could find a way to track that!

Eli is more clutch than Peyton, but nobody on this planet would ever say Eli is the better QB. That said, with nothing to lose, start one playoff game with a gun to my head must win...###### it, I'd throw Eli in there not Peyton.

Guys who were clutch: Elway, Montana, Brady. 1 minute left in the game and you need to march the length of the field? These guys got it done when it mattered the most.

I've been a Peyton fan for so long, but he is the opposite of clutch. He's an intellecutal player who can't adapt as quickly when the game plan falls apart. Eli (see above) just says ###### it and throws the ball up there and more often than not it's worked out in the huge games.

Guys with Superbowl appearances who were non clutch: Bledsoe, Manning, Jim Kelly (gotta mention my Bills heartbreak), Marino.

You know Peyton has won a Super Bowl, and those other guys (Bledsoe, Kelly, Marino) haven't, right?

If you're only going to label guys "clutch" if they've won multiple Super Bowls, that list is going to be REALLY short. Not to mention, it's still a team game........ and putting all Super Bowl results solely on the QB is a little disingenuous.

Im not gonna lump Kelly in there. Getting to 4 sb is a big feat, I take nothing away from him for losing those games. Manning cant even get out of rnd 1 most of the time. If Peyton had made as many SB runs as Kelly id be less severe with my criticism of him. Its the 1 and dones that spoil it.

You know Peyton has won a Super Bowl, and those other guys (Bledsoe, Kelly, Marino) haven't, right?

If you're only going to label guys "clutch" if they've won multiple Super Bowls, that list is going to be REALLY short. Not to mention, it's still a team game........ and putting all Super Bowl results solely on the QB is a little disingenuous.

Peyton won a superbowl. Thanks tips. :rolleyes: Peyton clearly should have won many more than just one though.

Sorry my non-measureable clutch stat doesn't meet your expectations. Whatever that intangible "clutch" thing is, Peyton doesn't have it.

• Like 1

Peyton won a superbowl. Thanks tips. :rolleyes: Peyton clearly should have won many more than just one though.

Sorry my non-measureable clutch stat doesn't meet your expectations. Whatever that intangible "clutch" thing is, Peyton doesn't have it.

I have no expectations for it, because there is no such thing.

Huh?

You lost me man. I'm not talking about Peyton here, I'm talking about Smith's performance.

His first INT was terrible, the Denver D player knew he would checkdown and throw there and immediately jumped the route for a pick.

The second one was just a horrible floater, the denver D just had to settle under it and it came right to him. No KC player within 3 yards of the ball.

Smith sucks. Captain Checkdown at his finest last night.

I lost myself...

Randy moss made cassell a lot of money after that year.

It's cool, you can join my leagues anytime, buddy.

oooh the ole join my league cuz I am surely better than you tactic :rolleyes: you really are a tool. :lol:

Randy moss made cassell a lot of money after that year.

Cassell has cashed in more on that one season more than any other QB I can think of.

oooh the ole join my league cuz I am surely better than you tactic :rolleyes: you really are a tool. :lol:

No, it's the put your money where your mouth is tactic, genius.

Durpa durpa disillusion, durpa durpa New England Patriots. Durpa Durpa you're a tool.

Im not gonna lump Kelly in there. Getting to 4 sb is a big feat, I take nothing away from him for losing those games. Manning cant even get out of rnd 1 most of the time. If Peyton had made as many SB runs as Kelly id be less severe with my criticism of him. Its the 1 and dones that spoil it.

I have a hard time not putting him in there though. As a Bills fan, Jim Kelly saved some of his worst career performances for the biggest game that mattered the most. In 4 appearances he threw 2 TD, 7 INT, 56% completion. His yardage totals were ok.

I lost myself...

ah Ok. I think you thought I was talking about Peyton perhaps. ;)

I have no expectations for it, because there is no such thing.

GG rook, thanks for contributing.

Yep.

2-3 years ago there was still a debate, Manning vs. Brady. Now that debate is dead and buried. I'm a huge Manning honk and I Fn hate Brady and the Pats (clearly, hence the icon) but Brady is the better QB.

Manning is awesome in the regular season. Come playoff time, he chokes like no other. Plus let's be 100% honest. He beat REX GROSSMAN for his superbowl win. Any decent QB play out of Chicago, he might not even have that.

No, it's the put your money where your mouth is tactic, genius.

Durpa durpa disillusion, durpa durpa New England Patriots. Durpa Durpa you're a tool.

Really dude I call you a tool and you come right back and try to call me one? :lol: I will put my $ on my fantasy skills anytime. I do it every year. And you can have Manning and I will happily have Brady. Game over .. just like every year Manning loses!

Really dude I call you a tool and you come right back and try to call me one? :lol: I will put my $ on my fantasy skills anytime. I do it every year. And you can have Manning and I will happily have Brady. Game over .. just like every year Manning loses!

Obviously you didn't realize you're being mocked, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from you. 2nd of all this isn't a Brady vs. Manning issue, so lay off the crack I'm not letting you pick my players. Finally, if you want to play DFS on Yahoo head to head for 10 to 15 weeks (to help eliminate the luck factor) straight I'll send you an invite, just send me your info.