Karlos Williams

Bishop Sankey

Devante Adams

Sammy Watkins

Allen Robinson

Bennett

Hauschka

Rams DST

I don't think it'll stay like this by Sunday (hope not) because Julio Jones, Jeffery, McCoy, and Ivory are all questionable and I'm hoping 2 of the 4 will play. This is why I try to avoid injury prone players every year, but they were too good to pass up at the spot I got them this year.

All I need is for Bell to come back and get injured week 3 :cry:

What a crap lineup. Even if some of these players do play, I might need to rename my team the Decoys. :wall:

I have Jeffery and Ivory in my lineup

Jeffery worries me, he goes from having a calf injury to pulling a hammy? C'mon man. Both could linger all year.

QB - Rodgers

RB - Ivory, Forsett

WR - R. Cobb, K. Allen

Flex - C. Hyde

K - Philly

DST - Carolina

I feel pretty good about this lineup but worry a little bit about the Rodgers/Cobb connection this week.

Patrick peterson going to have his way with Alshizzle.

You probably start Alshon if he's 100% but anything less than 90% and you gotta sit him. So good point, if he's good to go owners should sit his azz down still!

Just saw that Jeffery had a set back hammy problem . Guy looks like trade bait right now after this week it might be to late .

Palmer (Brady norm starter)

Abdulla

AJ Green

OBJ

D. Thomas

Charles Johnson

Gronk

Bills D

WRs look amazing on paper, but week 1 was a dead. That team should turn it around tho. I'd still start Brady!

• Like 1

WRs look amazing on paper, but week 1 was a dead. That team should turn it around tho. I'd still start Brady!

I am not gonna risk it. I took the Bills D for a reason and after this weekend you will be applauding me that I didnt start Brady. Palmer is the safer start against the Bears weak Def. Plus I have gronk anyhow and we all know Brady looks for him in endzone. I am a Pats homer and I still am not taking the chance. Week one I still won cuz I went up against a guy who had Peyton, Charles, McCoy,

I am not gonna risk it. I took the Bills D for a reason and after this weekend you will be applauding me that I didnt start Brady. Palmer is the safer start against the Bears weak Def. Plus I have gronk anyhow and we all know Brady looks for him in endzone. I am a Pats homer and I still am not taking the chance. Week one I still won cuz I went up against a guy who had Peyton, Charles, McCoy,

:thumbsup:

It's basically a wash, both played great. In my league Brady scored 5 more, so as long as you didn't lose by a small margin, it was a great choice either way.

Ridiculous? How about a lineup of DeAngelo, Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson & Travis Benjamin would have blown away a lineup with Lynch, Lacy, Julio & Keenan Allen......

:thumbsup:

It's basically a wash, both played great. In my league Brady scored 5 more, so as long as you didn't lose by a small margin, it was a great choice either way.

Yeah I won by 19 so either way it worked.

Ridiculous? How about a lineup of DeAngelo, Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson & Travis Benjamin would have blown away a lineup with Lynch, Lacy, Julio & Keenan Allen......

Any given Sunday. That is crazy though. Need Ivory to get 9 points tonight and I'll pull off an upset.