Sign in to follow this  
minuteofdecay

trading away forte...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10312/ryan-pace

Bears to explore trading forte away? Please o please trade him off of ur garbage team.

Where do u guys think he could end up? Where is the best place for him to go?

Last team in the nfl in rushing is Detroit but I can't see a divisional rival being a trade partner. Denver is next, and I think I would like to see manning throwing screens all day to him.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10312/ryan-pace

Bears to explore trading forte away? Please o please trade him off of ur garbage team.

Where do u guys think he could end up? Where is the best place for him to go?

Last team in the nfl in rushing is Detroit but I can't see a divisional rival being a trade partner. Denver is next, and I think I would like to see manning throwing screens all day to him.

Denver is probably the only team. Detroit sucks so why would they want Forte? He isnt fixing anything on that team. Can Forte pickup the Denver offense if he does go there?

Denver is probably the only team. Detroit sucks so why would they want Forte? He isnt fixing anything on that team. Can Forte pickup the Denver offense if he does go there?

The line is the issue in denver.

I could see the cowboys show interest again

So an ESPN reporter paid to get clicks says something with no traction but rumor and people take it as fact?

Wow, the ignorance of people is never ending. This is a post from a desperate, uneducated, and not very intelligent OP.

When this gets more legs, like a legit source, then let us know. Stop reporting rumors, it makes you look foolish.

Where will he go, so this is a speculation thread that provides nothing of actual substance?

So an ESPN reporter paid to get clicks says something with no traction but rumor and people take it as fact?

Wow, the ignorance of people is never ending. This is a post from a desperate, uneducated, and not very intelligent OP.

When this gets more legs, like a legit source, then let us know. Stop reporting rumors, it makes you look foolish.

Where will he go, so this is a speculation thread that provides nothing of actual substance?

That's exactly what this thread is, and only one with limited intelligence would think otherwise. Oh wait...

Sounds a little personal, like maybe you have skin in the game? Maybe Forte is your guy or perhaps a fan of Da Bears? Either way take your ridicule like a man and go throw your tantrum elsewhere.

• Like 1

Considering they just traded two players yesterday, id say its definitely a possibility. The question then becomes, will Fortes new home keep him relevant? Will he be able to pick up the offense? Typically players who are traded mid season tend to have limited fantasy impact, though usually its because of an issue with the player.

Oh and please shut up.

• Like 1

That's exactly what this thread is, and only one with limited intelligence would think otherwise. Oh wait...

Sounds a little personal, like maybe you have skin in the game? Maybe Forte is your guy or perhaps a fan of Da Bears? Either way take your ridicule like a man and go throw your tantrum elsewhere.

THIS ^^^

Considering they just traded two players yesterday, id say its definitely a possibility. The question then becomes, will Fortes new home keep him relevant? Will he be able to pick up the offense? Typically players who are traded mid season tend to have limited fantasy impact, though usually its because of an issue with the player.

Oh and please shut up.

Some are pleased with nonsense and rumors, some are pleased with real football information.

We can see which one you are.

Oh, and only one who needs to shut up are the drama queens like you who like rumors of nonsense.

Wow you mad bro? I mean I know that even the Cleveland Browns are better then ur bears are.

And I don't think nbc is paying an espn reporter anything. But I could be wrong.

An unintelligent OP? Where did I say it was going to happen. I understood it was just a rumor. And I was speculating where he could go.

This is an fantasy football forum. Where thoughts and rumors are discussed. And will/would be huge news if a gamer like forte went to a real football team.

Oh and please shut up.

I would think for a running back it isn't that hard to pickup an offense. But do think it would take a couple of weeks for him to get back up to elite level.

Maybe use him as ur #2 / cop back until he grasps the majority of the playbook?

Can you imagine Brady handing off to Forte and throwing to Gronk? 19-0 might become a reality.

As a buffalo Bills fan I would hate this. As a forte owner this would make me happy,lol

I would think for a running back it isn't that hard to pickup an offense. But do think it would take a couple of weeks for him to get back up to elite level.

It could take him awhile, unless he goes to the Ravens where Tresman is.... If he goes somewhere else it may take longer than you think to be fantasy relevant. Lynch was traded mid season and was pretty hit or miss every week. From the game against the saints until now he has been money. I would expect Forte to be highend RB2 if traded.

Its ravens or nowhere. Most likely nowhere altho I have to admit it would be brilliant to trade the guy before he ages out of the league.

It could take him awhile, unless he goes to the Ravens where Tresman is.... If he goes somewhere else it may take longer than you think to be fantasy relevant. Lynch was traded mid season and was pretty hit or miss every week. From the game against the saints until now he has been money. I would expect Forte to be highend RB2 if traded.

Never thought about tresman connection, good point.

Forte is a very smart player and is hard working as it gets. I think the reason i would be heistent (unless he went to the Pats), is because how often does an offensive player get traded to another team mid season and they become a stud? Its pretty rare.

That would be epic if he came here to the Pats. It would make "our" team even tougher to beat. Maybe we can finally go 19-0 like we deserve. :cheers:

NE, BAL and IND would be logical fits for Forte.

Two dark horse candidates would be Tampa Bay and Arizona.

I think Denver would be on there also, the 2 rbs they have aren't very good, and manning only has 1 to 2 years left.

Denver radio said that a trade is in the works involving forte and martelleus bennet. I don't know how true is that??

I personally like the idea of forte to denver. Ravens would be the second most logical after what the above posters have said.

Please. This wouldn't happen. It'd be like a team trading away their first round pick running back after one year. Not even the Browns would do that. And it would never be a good idea. Ever. :ninja:

Please. This wouldn't happen. It'd be like a team trading away their first round pick running back after one year. Not even the Browns would do that. And it would never be a good idea. Ever. :ninja:

Forte is 30, and in a contract year. Bears have been cleaning house also. Think it's a real possibility that he gets traded.

Forte is 30, and in a contract year. Bears have been cleaning house also. Think it's a real possibility that he gets traded.

I think you missed the ninja :)

Tampa Bay is horrendous. Why would they trade for Forte with Martin on the roster?

Tampa Bay is horrendous. Why would they trade for Forte with Martin on the roster?

AZ is a strange thought to me, too. They're full up at RB.