Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

hill

Sell. He's a vulture, not a featured back. 40yds without those TDs, plus gio still had a lot of series even with the game in hand. This should get him near his original value to people who don't watch football. Gio got screwed on that last one anyway, he scored there.

• Like 1

Sell. He's a vulture, not a featured back. 40yds without those TDs, plus gio still had a lot of series even with the game in hand. This should get him near his original value to people who don't watch football. Gio got screwed on that last one anyway, he scored there.

Disagree. Once the weather turns soon the "fun n gun" shotgun cincy is running will be used less. Ground in pound will be in play more. Hill will get more carries. I am a hill owner so take it for what it's worth. Ha

I watched the full game today. Hill was in more than Gio. Gio was in for 3rd down plays. Both looked great when running. Gio looked faster and more explosive, but Hill was tough to bring down. My impression is Hill will get all goal line carries, and probably a decently even split of touches outside of that. Hill is a fantastic RB2, Gio looks like an RB3.

All this game showed was if the Bengals actually commit to 20+ carries with hill he's easily a rb1. Couple more tough run defenses to deal with then I think they will start doing it.

Hill is a way better rb than gio.

Better athlete, stronger, more durable.

There is no comparison.

Hill is a way better rb than gio.

Better athlete, stronger, more durable.

There is no comparison.

Your blind, Gio is really good. Hill is ok, he can plunge with the best of em.

Like an idiot, I sat him this week but knew that I had to for him to snap out of his lethargy.

Your blind, Gio is really good. Hill is ok, he can plunge with the best of em.

You must be a Gio owner. Lmfao.

Hill is so much better.

No question Jeremy Hill is better but his upside is capped.

The coaching staff seems committed to using both backs. Hill early down and goal line. Gio passing down and 2 minute drill.

Gio has been producing very well given his limited touches and looks like he has his juice back. Hill had some fumbling first few games but looked better this week.

RBBC situation.

Like was said before , Hill is better , but Bernard's talent is going to keep Hill from being a number one rb on a fantasy team .

I warned this board about Gio and taking series from Hill. Now the unthinkable has happened. It's a pure timeshare.

I'm trading him for James Jones once our lineups unlock and couldn't be happier

Horrible mistake