Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

I'm SHOCKED

Defense playing great, only scoring drive was on a pretty ticky tack illegal contact early. Refs than turned around and blew a non face mask call on Hyde and an absurd missed offside on Raji.

Vance McDonald is probably the sole reason SF isn't winning, dropped passes and terrible holds, dude is playing like garbage.

The Niners aren't down by 50 :banana: :banana: Rodgers looks a bit flustered :clap: :overhead:

Yay!!! :music_guitarred:

49ers has been Rodgers kryptonite. I still expect a typical 4th quarter from Rodgers and a 24-10 final score.

kuhn!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

I could smell that jewing coming. Could see dradles and yamakas all over that play.

I could smell that jewing coming. Could see dradles and yamakas all over that play.

Smelled like pennies :cry:

Kaep is sh!tting the bed, plain and simple. An average qb effort beats GB today.

Kaep is sh!tting the bed, plain and simple. An average qb effort beats GB today.

You are hammered or somebody else got on your computer. :banana:

Kaep is turning one of the weakest defenses in the league into the '85 Bears.

Good punt by the way Kaep..

No, not at all. The ebb and flow of the game takes into account the niners play. Packers have the game well in hand. A better qb performance against them simply changes their approach on each drive.

No, not at all. The ebb and flow of the game takes into account the niners play. Packers have the game well in hand. A better qb performance against them simply changes their approach on each drive.

Completely wrong. The 9ers D is causing all kinds of problems for GB.

Average QB play by the 9'ers would have done the job today.

Average QB play by the 9'ers would have done the job today.

He's talking about on defense.

Id agree with your your position more if GB was committing turnovers or bad penalties. But they are just going with the flow. Niners D is making some good plays yes.

I swear.. Where the fock is Kaep throwing the ball when it goes 10 ft out of bounds? My gosh.. every focking time..

I swear.. Where the fock is Kaep throwing the ball when it goes 10 ft out of bounds? My gosh.. every focking time..

There's a big play. So weird you can throw a ball that good and then look so bad the rest of the day.

Below average D gets 6th sack - on 4th down - on way below average QB. :cheers:

Completely true, good to see your squad finally not get dominated by such a bad QB.

Completely true, good to see your squad finally not get dominated by such a bad QB.

I'm quite sure it was good for you to see.

This is the most balanced GB team we have seen since Rodgers has taken over. SB or bust.

I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but your focking retarded. Jordy out and no dominant corner or pass rusher. I still think you might get there but Billy will probably be on the other side

Good to see you not only have the crappiest starting quarterback in the league but you signed him to a $126 million contract! :doh: :doh:

Enjoy watching Packer greatness and your 49er VHS tapes from the '80s in the meantime :D :D :D

Good to see you not only have the crappiest starting quarterback in the league but you signed him to a $126 million contract! :doh: :doh:

Enjoy watching Packer greatness and your 49er VHS tapes from the '80s in the meantime :D :D :D

Kind of a dumb post considering the 9'ers were the team most recently in a SuperBowl. Little advice, make it, then talk smack.

There's a reason Rodgers and Kaep have appeared in exactly the same amount of SB's.

Kind of a dumb post considering the 9'ers were the team most recently in a SuperBowl. Little advice, make it, then talk smack.

There's a reason Rodgers and Kaep have appeared in exactly the same amount of SB's.

You made it to a Super Bowl? Congrats! Did you win?

Unfortunately, you made it there on a gimmick... The gimmick's been exposed... You paid him $126 mil., he sucks so bad, and you're stuck with him :doublethumbsup:

In the meantime, enjoy 3-13, enjoy watching Packer greatness, and enjoy watching 49er VHS tapes from the 80s! :music_guitarred:

Grandpa? Tell us another story about Joe Montana. please! :doh:

17-3 and the Pack was killing the clock most of the second half.... I would think this thread would be over by now. There isn't much of a valid counter point coming from the bay area on this game.

What is that reason? That Kaep is just as good as Rodgers?

You know that's laughable, and not in any way statistically supportable. Team success does not equal player quality. (But even if it did, one good season from Kaep, that's it.)

You know that's laughable, and not in any way statistically supportable. Team success does not equal player quality. (But even if it did, one good season from Kaep, that's it.)

That's the point hot rod.

That's the point hot rod.

So long as you're on board with Kaep being a horrible QB, then okay. I wasn't sure what your point was, tbh. But the niners haven't seen a lot of success for over a year now. The Cards put up one less point on them last week than they've scored through four weeks now.

Two years ago, solid team. Good lines, good D. That masked really average at best QB play. Without that now, what you get is Kaep not able to make his team better.

Good to know we agree. And thanks for recognizing the hotness of my rod.

Let the Blaine Gabbert Era begin.

Oh god that would be a molten meteoric dumpster fire of a wreck. Gabbert is among the worst backup qbs in the league.

Oh god that would be a molten meteoric dumpster fire of a wreck. Gabbert is among the worst backup qbs in the league.

I dunno. Just spitballing here...

1) Kaep has a low FB IQ. I would be very surprised if they weren't simplifying the playbook just to keep things at his speed.

2) That makes their offense predictable.

3) In order to avoid being predictable, and to supposedly take advantage of Kaep's athletic abilities, they include a lot of planned runs for him.

4) Those plays do not make use of any of the rest of the talent on the team--Boldin, Hyde, Bush.

5) Kaep, never a great passer, has managed to regress in the last two years.

6) Without passing, those tricksy QB keeper running plays don't net anything. And they become part of the predictable stuff.

7) Gabbert is as good a passer as Kaep has been the last year+.

8) Gabbert has a higher FB IQ than Kaep.

9) A more traditional QB, who has a higher FB IQ, will allow them to both open the playbook and involve the rest of the offense more. Balance.

It actually could turn out better. Not great. Low end of average. But right now, if I'm a defensive coordinator, I put single coverage on the wideouts. a spy on Kaep, and load everyone else for the run. Stop Hyde, limit (probably can't stop) Kaep's running, and single coverage will keep him from hitting his receivers enough to do damage. (Kaep *can* hit the side of a barn...but it helps if he's throwing from *inside* the barn.) Put in someone who has even short-yardage accuracy, and it could change everything. Plus, the coaches won't be falling all over themselves to prove how studly Kaep is.

The coaches could always screw it up, of course. And Gabbert could play even worse than he has in the past. But I could see them being better.