Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Sammy Watkins

"To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it's a 100% injury rate," Watkins' now-deleted Instagram comment said. "I'm not first or last person that's gone be injured difference from me and you guys y'all mad and I'm not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I'm good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day."

Man it is hard to read ebonics.

Been holding this tool. Dropping him tonight.

Wow he is not a happy camper , and he types worst than I do . Did not know that was possible .

That article mentions how he has made close to or over $14m since being drafted. Sounds to me like he is a mental midget and needs to shut his mouth and get back on the field so he can earn what he has stolen so far. :mad:

If this dude can somehow get healthy I think he's going to lead a lot of teams to the fantasy playoffs similar to (although not as insane) Josh Gordon 2013. Bills are hurting for playmakers and 31 combined targets for Woods (13), Hogan (11) and Gragg (7?) is crazy.

No way I disagree he is not a number one fantasy wr if he gets healthy .

That article mentions how he has made close to or over $14m since being drafted. Sounds to me like he is a mental midget and needs to shut his mouth and get back on the field so he can earn what he has stolen so far. :mad:

Attitudes like his are exactly why I don't give a crap about concussions and sh¡t. Yeah, you're screwing up your body. You're also going to get well compensated for doing it. Meanwhile, I'll work my job for the rest of my life and never come close to making that kind of scratch.

he types worst than I do . Did not know that was possible .

It isn't.

It isn't.[/quote

Agree

• Like 1

That was hard to read literally. What a d bag.

Him and Lynch had the same english teacher.

That was hard to read literally. What a d bag.

Nothing like having someone who can not speak the kings English and who make millions of dollars for sucking at his job remind you that the American Dream is dead