Sign in to follow this  
cousinal111

Dion Lewis Active

I think you misunderstood his post :doh:

Not really...he is talking about him running between the tackles.

And my point stands...do you disagree with me?

Should have had 0 TDs and Edleman should have had 3.

Huh???

Oh you didn't watch the game?

I'm not surprised.

1st and Goal at MIA 6
(0:34 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to J.Edelman for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on NE-R.Gronkowski, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at MIA 6 - No Play
1st and Goal at MIA 16
(0:24 - 2nd) Dion Lewis Pass From Tom Brady for 16 Yrds S.Gostkowski extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Cardona, Holder-R.Allen.

Not really...he is talking about him running between the tackles.

And my point stands...do you disagree with me?

Yeah, you misunderstood his post. No he isn't one of the best between the tackles runners in the league. But he can do it effectively, and when you combine that with him being one of the best pass catching RBs in the league and possibly THE shiftiest RB in the league, that's a focking deadly combo.

Yeah, you misunderstood his post. No he isn't one of the best between the tackles runners in the league. But he can do it effectively, and when you combine that with him being one of the best pass catching RBs in the league and possibly THE shiftiest RB in the league, that's a focking deadly combo.

Darren Sproles in his prime

Darren Sproles in his prime

Great comparison.

And Sproles was not "one of the best RBs".

Im not trying to say Lewis is bad...have him on 2 of my teams and love the production.

Great pass catching back and shifty...a nice weapon to have.

Great comparison.

And Sproles was not "one of the best RBs".

Im not trying to say Lewis is bad...have him on 2 of my teams and love the production.

Great pass catching back and shifty...a nice weapon to have.

:thumbsup:

Not even close to the best.

Absolutely love/want him on my team though

Dion is a lot better "between the tackles" than I thought he would be.

No, he'll never be mistaken for any sort of "power back" but he gets an acceptable grade when asked to do the "power back" type things (i.e. picking up the block or running hard between tackles).

Dion Lewis, from a pure talent standpoint, looks to be an upgrade to the Kevin Faulk, Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen type RB that NE has always utilized. He's a faster, shiftier, and equal or better receiver than all of them and he runs between the tackles better than they did. I don't ever remember seeing Woody or Vereen push a pile the way Dion did a few weeks ago on a TD run... Faulk maybe occasionally.

I hesitate to say Dion is better than Faulk... from a pure skill standpoint, he is but Faulk was a clutch, leader who picked up the block better than any 3rd down back out there. Dion has to put in more time, prove to be more clutch, and keep blocking well... but he has all the tools to be great.

Should have had 0 TDs and Edleman should have had 3.

edjrLogic™ determines that the pass interference call on Gronk that allowed Edelman to be open for the touchdown shouldn't have been called because Patriots :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, Edelman should have had 9 touchdowns but the refs only let the Patriots play 60 minutes :P /edjrLogic

Love Lewis.... great pick-up by me :pointstosky: