Sign in to follow this  
gpann101

Chicago Bears

Is it me? Does it seem like the Bears want and are hoping to move Forte? Seems like all evaluations for other players are in. However Bears make statements.." he could play week 9" lol. If that doesn't scream that the are trying to move him!

Is it me? Does it seem like the Bears want and are hoping to move Forte? Seems like all evaluations for other players are in. However Bears make statements.." he could play week 9" lol. If that doesn't scream that the are trying to move him!

Huh? Are you in meetings with Fox and Pace each day?

John Fox is just playing games with injury info. Don't think he was all that forthcoming about Jeffrey's injury either.

Besides, if a team wants Forte they'll trade for him and give him a physical. If they don't like what they see they nix the trade. It's not FF where the deal stands once you hit accept.

John Fox is just playing games with injury info. Don't think he was all that forthcoming about Jeffrey's injury either.

Besides, if a team wants Forte they'll trade for him and give him a physical. If they don't like what they see they nix the trade. It's not FF where the deal stands once you hit accept.

My league has influential owners. We are able to get physicals for our trades. Brandon Marshall is a really nice dude, but he ate all of my cereal and still put the box back.

I don't think I've ever seen a team so bereft at running back. It's like this franchise's whole plan was David Montgomery and Cohen. That's it. No 3rd string vet or development guy, no practice squad with a couple possible UDFA's who had college reps. None of that. It's just :dunno:.

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a team so bereft at running back. It's like this franchise's whole plan was David Montgomery and Cohen. That's it. No 3rd string vet or development guy, no practice squad with a couple possible UDFA's who had college reps. None of that. It's just :dunno:.

Everything would have been affected positively had they not made such an idiotic move in the 2017 draft.  Trading up was stupid but passing on Deshaun Watson confounded me.   We all watched what an excellent leader and player he was at Clemson.   Yes they could have taken Mahomes as well but Watson just seemed a no brainer to me.  Imagine where Chicago would be with Watson.  At the top of the division and probably the conference as well. 

The Chicago Bears RB who gained more rushing yards in his first two seasons in the Windy City than Walter Payton or Gale Sayers just came available again...