Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Remeber WR Drew Bennett?

That was a great run but if I remember he tanked in Super Bowl or about that time

Finding that late season lottery ticket is what I'm all about. I would disagree on Darkwa and Knile Davis. It is hard to see a path that would lead to anything but a larger RBBC share for Darkwa. That isn't a big pay off. Knile Davis was the 3rd RB during last game.

I'm looking for a RB that has a clear shot at every down work, on a good offense and with a nice schedule. I still like C-Mike. Many have given up hope but there has to be a decent chance that DMC can't handle the workload and goes down. I also like Ajai because he has all the things I'm looking for in that big payday.

1999 second half stud Patrick Jeffers carried a team in my league to the championship. He put up 160 yards and 2 tds in that game.

Love me some Drew Bennett! I won my SB that year, 186 to 111.

And, I got into the Super Bowl, down I think 57 points. It was a bonus heavy league, and he went off on MNF for 13 / 220 / 3 TDs, or something like that - and scored me 83!!! :first:

For some reason I think ASJ or maybe even Dwayne Bowe have the potential to pull a Bennett this year. :ninja:

And, I got into the Super Bowl, down I think 57 points. It was a bonus heavy league, and he went off on MNF for 13 / 220 / 3 TDs, or something like that - and scored me 83!!! :first:

What was the Titans QB that lit it up? Dude was money for a few games

That performance cost me a FF championship. Loathe Drew Bennett

Not a week goes by in St. Louis sports talk radio where Bennett's 6-year/$30 mil contract with the Rams isn't brought up. It's one thing to offer a guy a $30 mil contract based on 3 games. It's quite another to offer him a $30 mil contract two seasons after those three games. Absolutely amazing. Tip of the cap to his agent.

I too think David Johnson is the best of that list, but I wonder why TColeman wasn't a part of that list. Getting back to David Johnson, he certainly is the most qualified, but the coach is old school and if CJ stumbles I expect Ellington to fill the void. Of course he may not last, but now you have to hope two men go down to get the rock. That makes it less likely.