Sign in to follow this  
BobSanders_33

Gurley vs C. West

I'm currently debating against who to start at my flex spot this week. I'll be starting Ivory and Rawls at my RB spots.

I keep going back and forth with West and Gurley. I think back to how well Jamal Charles has done against Oakland in recent years. West should have a high floor and ceiling getting a few receptions and yards on the ground. I don't see game flow causing him any issues but there is the concern of aggravating his injury and losing goal line work to Ware.

On the other hand there is Gurley. Everywhere I look has Gurley rated as a better play. He is getting a good run blocking tackle back in Halverstein. He has the ability to have a big game but it seems like the game plan to take him out has become pretty simple. I could also see game flow effecting him with Arizona getting out to a big lead. Last week I didn't trust my gut feeling and played him over Spencer Ware.

What is the opinion of the fftoday board?

I have and play both

Foies is back too

Gurley is the better talent w more home run ability but....

West is trying to win that job ...

West the higher floor Gurley the higher ceiling ....

Pick what you need the most

Gurley .

I have and play both

Foies is back too

Gurley is the better talent w more home run ability but....

West is trying to win that job ...

West the higher floor Gurley the higher ceiling ....

Pick what you need the most

Kidding right?

Dude start Gurley if West plays better so be it, but don't start West and then Gurley goes off for another 150+ yard game you'll just be kicking yourself in the nuts.

90 you misread my post. I start both. But B33 has been doing this a long time and knows how decimated the Rams o line. Plus ... Really looks like he's in a Ppr league and West, in an Andy Reid offense, has shown himself to be a pass catching threat. And he has more talent around him and a better matchup. Legit, sharp inquiry IMHO

PS if he'd posted Gurley vs Ware last week, most of us would have said Gurley. And his gut was right.

The last three meetings between Louis and zona have been close. They know each other well playing in same division. The closer the game, the better chance louis doesn't abandon the run. They've been blown out early, killing Gurleys fantasy production. Expect a heave dose of Gurley all game.