Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Shoulder Injury for Mark Ingram - Put on IR

Who'd you drop, just out of curiosity? Your reasoning makes perfect sense to me.

Fitzpatrick. I was only carrying a backup QB since Ben has been so, um, "brittle" this year. But it matters not now. There are at least 3 decent QB's on the WW if I Ben goes down and I somehow were to win, so I'd just waiver another one at that point. Spiller got picked up already and blocking the best team thus far this season from getting another RB replacement is a solid move. He's hurting now as Charcandrick West is now in RBBC and Ingram is gone as are his possible replacements.

I'm trying to recall hightower when he was in washington. i remember some speed, ability to catch the ball, an upright running style, him getting hurt a lot, and maybe some fumble issues?

Playing the ingram owner this week. Grabbed hightower. #cockblocked

Haha..that has to feel absolutely spectacular...ha. Well done.

I'm trying to recall hightower when he was in washington. i remember some speed, ability to catch the ball, an upright running style, him getting hurt a lot, and maybe some fumble issues?

He only had 84 attempts in WAS (with no fumbles) in 5 games. However, I do remember his 2009 season in AZ where he was a monster PPR guy in limited usage. 1000 all purpose yards, 8 TD's and 63 receptions. But also 5 fumbles in just 200 touches.

He's been out of football for 4 years.

He only had 84 attempts in WAS (with no fumbles) in 5 games. However, I do remember his 2009 season in AZ where he was a monster PPR guy in limited usage. 1000 all purpose yards, 8 TD's and 63 receptions. But also 5 fumbles in just 200 touches.

He's been out of football for 4 years.

ok must have been thinking of his arizona season. thanks.

Good blocker in the passing game

Fitzpatrick. I was only carrying a backup QB since Ben has been so, um, "brittle" this year. But it matters not now. There are at least 3 decent QB's on the WW if I Ben goes down and I somehow were to win, so I'd just waiver another one at that point. Spiller got picked up already and blocking the best team thus far this season from getting another RB replacement is a solid move. He's hurting now as Charcandrick West is now in RBBC and Ingram is gone as are his possible replacements.

Yep, good call. I think the KC situation is going to hurt a lot of folks who were otherwise thinking championship.

Yep, good call. I think the KC situation is going to hurt a lot of folks who were otherwise thinking championship.

Well, the snake still has Devontae Freeman and J Buck Allen, so his RB's are still pretty good. But for 11 weeks he had ZERO injuries and now kharma is catching up with him!

I wonder if Ingram got hurt when he chucked the ball at the wall after his 4th quarter touchdown...

Hopefully this just means more dinner for Cooks.

That's how I see it. Cooks is easily their most dynamic player.

That's how I see it. Cooks is easily their most dynamic player.

Breaking news, Cooks concussed in practice. Very likely out. Per Roto.