Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

UFC 194: Aldo vs. McGregor

Been waiting a while for this fight. Love watching McGregor fight and his moxey. Think Aldo wins this one though. The Weidman fight should be good too.

145 lbs. UFC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo vs. Interim 145-Pound Titleholder Conor McGregor

185 lbs.: UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold

185 lbs.: Yoel Romero vs. Ronaldo Souza

170 lbs.: Demian Maia vs. Gunnar Nelson

145 lbs.: Max Holloway vs. Jeremy Stephens

I think faber just lost

Ok so that's over. Mcgregor actually took a decent shot as he knocked out Aldo in one punch. Fight was 13 seconds. 9 Of wich spent dancing around til they made the move.

What looked to be a great card was terrible.

Joe Rogan is the worst analyst in sports.

The best MMA team is schiavello/ miletich. Ive learned so much watching Pat Militich he is the best.

Yah. Turned out pretty disappointing. The Weidman fight was good, but the rest were pretty meh.

Really surprised Aldo went down that quick. Reminded me of when Spider knocked out Forrest with Forrests own momentum.

My gut said McGregor wins in the 1st or 2nd by KO. As much as I didn't want that to happen. I don't hate the guy but not on board and like to see Dana WHite's golden childs go down. The guy is a very good fighter though. Aldo is a steamroller. It doesn't matter much when Conor is great at distance, has reach, has good reactions, has calm striking. As fast as Aldo is he like to get in your face or kick you from outside. But Conor saw him charge and effortlessly moved and threw that short left. Accuracy is also a very underrated aspect of fighting. McGregor is deadly accurate and generates big power because of it..

The Weidman fight was good but am sad to see Weidman lose. Rockhold is a dork.....but a real good fighter.

Big cards don't always mean great cards. It wasn't bad. The card on FOX this Saturday is real good for a free one. Cerrone vs dos Anjos. JDS vs Overeem. Nate Diaz vs. Michael Johnson.