Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Anyone else ride BORTLES to a win today?!?!

After making a executive decision in week 4 to trade Brady I rode out Bortles all year. Ahhh the get the victory today is quite sweet

I've gotta say, I enjoyed that.. Benched Brady, inserted Bortles, Hurns also in my lineup.. Loved it. . :music_guitarred:

I started Bortles, and sat Ben.

Unfortunately, I started CAP, and sat Gore (wasn't my intention though; I screwed up my lineup and didn't switch it back in time).

Also unfortunately, my opponent had Hurns. I would be up 33 if I had Gore in there; I'm only up 13, and I'm done. He has Hill and Tye.

I'm cooked.

I started Bortles, and sat Ben.

Unfortunately, I started CAP, and sat Gore (wasn't my intention though; I screwed up my lineup and didn't switch it back in time).

Also unfortunately, my opponent had Hurns. I would be up 33 if I had Gore in there; I'm only up 13, and I'm done. He has Hill and Tye.

I'm cooked.

Tye as in Eifert? If so, how are you cooked? Hill, never know.. Eifert is out.. 13 isn't a bad lead over how iffy Hill is..

Tye as in Eifert? If so, how are you cooked? Hill, never know.. Eifert is out.. 13 isn't a bad lead over how iffy Hill is..

Will Tye as in the New York Giants tight end

Will Tye as in the New York Giants tight end

Good call.. I have Den D going tomorrow and had that game on mind when I read the post.. Didn't think about it until I started watching the Giants slaughterfest.. :bench:

I am now up 146.9 to his 138.7. He has Hill on MNF, though he could pull him and play Bernard I suppose (though I doubt he will).

I know I would.

If he leaves in Hill, I think I have a chance.

"Bortles" (the 2014 pronunciation with a sneer and/or a snort)

"Bortles" (the 2015 pronunciation with a Tim Taylor, Home Improvement-style manly growl)

Bortles owner here...was Carr most of the year but switched a few weeks ago and it paid off.