Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

Which big name WR will NE land this offseason

Brady doesn't throw a good deep ball anymore, and i could see the big FA splash being Joe Thomas or some OL rather than WR....

I wasn't that sad the pats lost... Probably because the Pats win so much we almost get tired of winning. Pats have made america great again

Pats should be fine next year. Peyton should be retired and the Eli and the Giants are in rebuild mode.

Quick is intriguing but is he whole? I didn't understand why Fisher wouldn't play him last year when the rams wrs were a train wreck.

Quick is intriguing but is he whole? I didn't understand why Fisher wouldn't play him last year when the rams wrs were a train wreck.

Jeff Fisher is a BAD football coach. His continued employment is a mystery.

• Like 1

Agree with the post above , how does he keep a job when he is not winning anything .

Jason Avant you're welcome

Avant is a solid possession receiver and just does his job. He'd be an interesting fit and is a guy I root for. Some of the best hands I've seen in a receiver.

Not to mention, that'd mean that a New England Remix would be coming along to the Jason Avant song. :music_guitarred: :headbanger:

Also Sanu is a very interesting prospect for them good pick .

Perfect Belichick guy... i had a huge draft crush on this guy coming out of college.....

Smart...graduated from HS early and had one of the highest wonderlics scores amongst WRs when he came out

Versatile... high school option QB who played as a wildcat QB in college at times (not saying he would do this for NE, just that he capable of more than just running pass routes, and BB loves versatility, and ive read former QBs have an easier time picking up NE's offense)

Does his job (not a diva WR)....ferocious downfield blocker...fearless over the middle

Rutgers....Billy B loves him some Scarlet Knights

Don't think Avant is a big name wr .

Neither is Sanu but I like that move . Also Marvin Jones.

Neither is Sanu but I like that move . Also Marvin Jones.

Marvin is more of the big play deep threat guy. That's just not Brady's game anymore. I'd be surprised if they went after him but you never know

Agree that's not Brady's game , but isn't Sanu more of a deep threat guy than a possession type ?

Agree that's not Brady's game , but isn't Sanu more of a deep threat guy than a possession type ?

I believe he is more of a over the middle guy. Not blazing fast (4.5 - 4.6 40 time) really good hands. Not afraid of getting hit, or dishing out one.

Little Odell Beckham (almost)

http://gfycat.com/ViciousWhisperedIndianskimmer

Behind the reciever

http://gfycat.com/CloseShadowyGnatcatcher

Moving the pile

http://gfycat.com/IlliterateEducatedAmericanbobtail

Laying the boom

http://gfycat.com/ElderlyShamefulEeve

• Like 1

I don't see them spending big money, but Rishard Mathews could be a target. Maybe Kearse?

Other than Moss/Welker, when have they made a splash at WR?

They won't draft or spend money on a big name unless they're end of career... Think Chad Johnson, Torry Holt, Reggie Wayne type guys... That being said, they could take a shot at Megatron. Stranger things have happened.

I think you're right on the money with Matthews. NE was very familiar with Welker and they seem to have a pipe-line from Miami.