Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

they are not sandals, but...

You keep fighting that fight.

If it was a fight it would be a first round knock out kid, Obama has been historically good to the Republicans. Numbers don't lie. Feel free to do done some research. I made it easy for you tho, the stats are there.

:lol: this is a moronic argument.... . sorry thats about the best response i could have to your statement. I don't need a whole lot of schooling on public sector accounting. Never did I claim that specific practices are the same for government as they are for EVERY type of business. That would be foolish. I made a general statement(s) that our government is a business.

your come back is that the accounting practices are different. :wacko: Sure. Never said they were not. The accounting done for lets say a bank is going to be different than the accounting done for any NFP :wacko: Just because a different set of regulations comes into play doesn't take away the business aspect of our government.

Really, you're just helping prove my point even though you don't realize it :lol:

You can use all the emoticons you want Skippy. If that makes you feel better.The government is not run like a business. It just isn't. But it's it it's like you who believe mindlessly the Trump knows what he's talking about. For example, You can't just take the money for Mexico to pay for the wall. You would need Congressional approval to repeal NAFTA.That is one of about a hundred examples I could give you off the top of my head. Good keep using the emoticons because that works so well for recliner pilots and magnificent bastard.

If it was a fight it would be a first round knock out kid, Obama has been historically good to the Republicans. Numbers don't lie. Feel free to do done some research. I made it easy for you tho, the stats are there.

You prove every time this comes up that you don't understand a damn thing.

The GOP is in shambles right now. Only an idiot can't see that.

You prove every time this comes up that you don't understand a damn thing.

The GOP is in shambles right now. Only an idiot can't see that.

So, the gains I posted are incorrect?

For example, in most for-profit Enterprises, coming in under budget Rewards with A bonus. And government, they do they're very level best to spend as much money as they can Before their fiscal year deadline. Otherwise, they fear that their budget will be decreased the next year.Need I go on? Because I sure as f*** can. These idiots who think the government is run something like Suzie Junior High lemonade stand Are f****** morons.

You can use all the emoticons you want Skippy. If that makes you feel better.The government is not run like a business. It just isn't. But it's it it's like you who believe mindlessly the Trump knows what he's talking about. For example, You can't just take the money for Mexico to pay for the wall. You would need Congressional approval to repeal NAFTA.That is one of about a hundred examples I could give you off the top of my head. Good keep using the emoticons because that works so well for recliner pilots and magnificent bastard.

Would congressional approval be needed to enforce the agreements Mexico made in NAFTA?

wiffle, im sorry bro but your anti trumpness is clouding your entire judgement on this argument. your curse laden post talking about suzies lemonade stand is exhibit A. calling my skippy (kind of like one RP would do) is exhibit B. no where did I ever talk about the government being akin to a childs lemonade stand. you keep harping on the NFP accounting aspects yet I never made any mention of them. my intent was never to discuss the differences in their business practices but simply to state that the government IS indeed a business. You have yet to say anything that proves to government is NOT a business, all you're doing is ranting about the kind of business practices it employs, which has no bearing on my point.

you also have no idea how much or how little I support trump. Just because i want to see him win does not mean I mindlessly support him. I would never mindlessly support any candidate but thats a common defense people use when they know their arguments are making no sense.

sorry I got your feathers so ruffled.

in fact if you actually read my posts about it, which im assuming you only half did before you got filled with rage, you would have seen that I was speaking in generalities. Ideas that government leaders need to have business savvy because they are, in fact, the heads of corporations in a sense.

i'll pull one example from an earlier post. the idea of micro management. you see it in businesses of all kinds and you see it in government. am I wrong?

but please by all means carry on ranting like a lunatic about accounting practices in the public sector.

Okay, so lets talk about hos understanding of the nunuclear triad. Or, would you care to talk about the Congressional vs. Executive levels of government? Oh gee, I could go on and on How about his views on federal torture and or federal so-called libel laws.

Okay, so lets talk about hos understanding of the nunuclear triad. Or, would you care to talk about the Congressional vs. Executive levels of government? Oh gee, I could go on and on How about his views on federal torture and or federal so-called libel laws.

im going to assume you meant nuclear triad and typed it incorrectly because you're on tilt. Oh, im sure you could go on and on with anti-trump rhetoric. Knock yourself out. Once again, you are all over the map here with your arguments and rants. You initially quoted me on the government being a business, talked about some of its business aspects while claiming it wasn't a business. made some comparison to a lemonade stand out of left field which had nothing to do with the topic and all the while can't keep from making it about Trump, specifically and his views on other random topics.

good job, good effort.

I'll give you credit for one thing, you've reminded me why I generally stay out of politcal threads. They are full of blowhards such as yourself

im going to assume you meant nuclear triad and typed it incorrectly because you're on tilt. Oh, im sure you could go on and on with anti-trump rhetoric. Knock yourself out. Once again, you are all over the map here with your arguments and rants. You initially quoted me on the government being a business, talked about some of its business aspects while claiming it wasn't a business. made some comparison to a lemonade stand out of left field which had nothing to do with the topic and all the while can't keep from making it about Trump, specifically and his views on other random topics.

good job, good effort.

I'll give you credit for one thing, you've reminded me why I generally stay out of politcal threads. They are full of blowhards such as yourself

Yeah hey that's fantastic, What's good for typing When your Holy Grail doesn't know the basics of American defense strategy.

Of this crowd my choice would be Bernie only because I don't think he's evil and he's not in the hip pocket of corporate lobbyists or his party elite. I also tend to favor an isolationist foreign policy and he's the only candidate yet promising that.

Cruz is to me the worst: A weasel with nothing new to offer and his policies pretty uniformly suck.

Of the remaining three I don't know. On personality and demeanor I'd vote Kasich. I could probably live with his policies but I suspect he's mostly a party shill.

Hillary is probably closest to me in actual policy but I find her to be such a repulsive human and hypocritical liar, I really can't stomach the idea if voting for her.

Trump is the ultimate wild card. If he ran as a pure populist outsider I probably would vote for him but the man lacks the demeanor to lead and he's pandered to the mouth breathers.

This is the least inspired cast I can remember. I actually would vote for freaking Jeb or Mitt over this field. I'd also gladly vote a 3rd term for Obummer.

I will be watching polls and unless PA is a swing state and one side is just horrible (Cruz) I will be voting 3rd party.

• Like 1

What cracks me up is the immature mindset of those who think if someone disagrees with a particular opponent, they automatically hate that person. What? Are you a junior high school girl?

The only candidate I actually hate is hillary.

But comma This is the same mindset of those people who thought I hated George Bush because of his ridiculous fighting there so they don't come here mentality, or I hated Sarah Palin Because she was a f****** idiot. Trump is just simply not qualified for the job. And they who support Trump have never ever challenged me on a single one of his flip flops Or policy positions.

We learned about the nuclear Triad in the 80s. We know the limitations of the executive branch Being checked by the Congressional Branch. We know that libel laws are not federal but the state. But this guy just keeps f****** s*** up.

What cracks me up is the immature mindset of those who think if someone disagrees with a particular opponent, they automatically hate that person. What? Are you a junior high school girl?

The only candidate I actually hate is hillary.

But comma This is the same mindset of those people who thought I hated George Bush because of his ridiculous fighting there so they don't come here mentality, or I hated Sarah Palin Because she was a f****** idiot. Trump is just simply not qualified for the job. And they who support Trump have never ever challenged me on a single one of his flip flops Or policy positions.

We learned about the nuclear Triad in the 80s. We know the limitations of the executive branch Being checked by the Congressional Branch. We know that libel laws are not federal but the state. But this guy just keeps f****** s*** up.

Why do you keep bringing up libel laws? It was an off the cuff throw away line.

Uh huh.Apparently everything is the same way with him. That's who I want running our country, a guy with presidential Tourette syndrome.

Maybe the worst part, is that the guys who are supporting Trump Didn't actually watch the debate in which even Fox News owned him on the deficit. The numbers don't lie. And fox isn't exactly liberal friendly. So address that. And own it and then you might actually have some credibility and skin in the game.

Looks like the resident drunktard is ready for Hillary!

Great way to address the issues recliner pilot.

It was great watching Fox destroy this guy on how he was going to Eliminate the deficit. Trump mentioned two agencies And they brought up their entire budget For an entire year And it wasn't even close To the deficit that were running Every single year. And Trump had absolutely no response.When Chris Wallace, who isn't exactly A liberalLover Can destroy the GOP candidate You know You've got a problem.

And still, Nobody Who supports Trump Can back any one of his issues With facts. Try to go back to when he said oh, by the way I'm the least litigious guy in the world, it's amazing ! The guy makes Sarah Palin sound like Margaret Thatcher. LOL