Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** 2016 NFL Draft Round 2 - Discussion Thread **

There's a crew on the Ticket doing a draft show, Norm and some other clowns, and they're all talking about Smith's game and his strengths. As if that's what is pertinent right now. They may have yipped when Dodd and Ogbah left the board. Again, this has Jerry written all over it.

I want to hear from all the people who said the Zeke pick was a "win now move" - where are you now? Bcoz this kid is flies in the damn face of that.... I would of moved down, if possible, or taken Ragland or Robinson... Fock I'm pissed.

I don't get why the Browns didn't take him. They're going to be bad for at least a few years. You can afford to sit on Jaylon for a year. I guess they're analytics said linebackers aren't worth the investment.

Whoa, Saints giving the fantasy peeps some love with that pick. One of the most athletic receivers in the draft to pair with Cooks.

Man, I didn't see Indy traded that pick and thought they drafted another lineman. I was getting excited about Luck there for a sec

Leonte Carroo & Tyler Boyd sitting there for the Bengals at #55. Hope the pick is Carroo personally.

I love the Boyd pick.

I hate it. I think Boyd is going to be a big time bust, and he's not the type of WR the Bengals needed to compliment Green IMO. They needed a more dynamic playmaker, and I think Carroo would have provided that.

Yep. They made a poor choice imo.

I consider that a whiff too. I like Sean Davis at Safety, but Artie was/is a reach/project. Could have had McKenzie Alexander and Andrew Billings at this point. Instead, they have a project at Corner and, what seems to be, a new starter at Safety.

Meh.

Rumor was Titans were hot on Braxton Miller. Let's see if they take him with 3.01.

I consider that a whiff too. I like Sean Davis at Safety, but Artie was/is a reach/project. Could have had McKenzie Alexander and Andrew Billings at this point. Instead, they have a project at Corner and, what seems to be, a new starter at Safety.

Meh.

I like the Sean Davis pick. Better than a lot of players in this round at least. I guess he is probably going to safety. The Steelers needed secondary help and definitely tried to address it.

Meh.

Steelers reached on BOTH picks, but hey, it's their board. I DO love both players, especially Davis. The Pats were looking at him.

Rumor was Titans were hot on Braxton Miller. Let's see if they take him with 3.01.

Tennessee hitting it out of the focking park. Not sure about the Henry pick, they still need CBs.

I want to hear from all the people who said the Zeke pick was a "win now move" - where are you now? Bcoz this kid is flies in the damn face of that.... I would of moved down, if possible, or taken Ragland or Robinson... Fock I'm pissed.

Jerry.

Jerry.

One of the worst defenses in the league, best player is a walking injury waiting to happen and 2 starting ends on suspension - and with our 1st two picks we take a RB and a guy who MIGHT play next year.. Stupidity has new bounds.

One of the worst defenses in the league, best player is a walking injury waiting to happen and 2 starting ends on suspension - and with our 1st two picks we take a RB and a guy who MIGHT play next year.. Stupidity has new bounds.

I think Jerruh took back control of the decision making on draft day. Thats the only explanation i can come up with.

A second rounder on a kicker? :unsure:

with the extra point being from 32 yards out, its no longer automatic. I figured kickers would go a round earlier than before once teams figured it out.

even so, that's a bit early for a kicker, but from what I hear, he is automatic for any kicks inside 45 yards.