Sign in to follow this  
BLS

So...I went to the Dr. yesterday....have been feeling pretty run down lately

Drinking trouble, heart trouble, girl trouble, and now daddy issues.

Jeezus man, get your sh!t together before you end up twice divorced and broke like my dumb a$$.

Dump her now. Tonight. Not tomorrow, not next week, not when you find a replacement secretary. Tonight!

So hope you're feeling better, and ummmmmmmmmmm..have you bought any big ticket items lately my favorite geek club buddy? :unsure:

I guess I'll buy that.

Forum moderator, in post #76, please replace "skips a beat" with "adds a beat, which in effect slows his observable pulse to the point that it would appear that beats are being skipped", and PM me confirmation of same. Thanks in advance for your attention.

Apology accepted.

And moderator, please edit post #81 to include a quote of the revised post mentioned above, with the -_- emoji replacing my response text.

Buddy, taking relationship advice from me is about as smart as taking job hunting advice from GFIAFP, but here it is anyway.

If you are thinking life long partner, you have to have someone that can stand by your side and take the sh!t life throws at you.

Doesn't sound to me like she can, or will.

I'd cut bait. She doesn't have to solve my problems. But she does have to hold my hand and face then with me. That is half the point.

Drinking trouble, heart trouble, girl trouble, and now daddy issues.

Jeezus man, get your sh!t together before you end up twice divorced and broke like my dumb a$$.

Dump her now. Tonight. Not tomorrow, not next week, not when you find a replacement secretary. Tonight!

This is good advice. BLS, you need to focus on your health, and she isn't going to help you get better. While it may be scary being single again, there are more dating resources than ever to keep you out of the bar scene. Your family will hopefully come around and support your decision, but even if they don't, you deserve better. Worst case scenario, move to China.

Wow. So you would rather basically be divorced than to remain single after 45? I'd rather be alone personally. If you think such things get better after marriage, they don't. What you see is basically what you get, and she's not bothering to hide it so maybe you'll be lucky and it won't be worse than what you see now.

Yeah, like I said, logically I know it has to happen.

There's a lot of issues to deal with, so 'cutting bait' can't quit happen just yet.

My business essentially runs on her efforts. If she leaves, we've got big shoes to fill.

I appreciate all the advice (sans moving to Chiner).