Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Violence at Trump Event

its amazing the left condones violence as long as its against people who disagree with them

Yes. TOLERANCE, it must be achieved.

(Unless it's against what we want, then OFF WITH THEIR HEADS)

its amazing the left condones violence as long as its against people who disagree with them

Nobody is condoning the violence.

Nobody is condoning the violence.

BS, all of you continue to blame Trump, Obama blames Trump. Its not his fault, I have done nothing to anyone, but if I go to a Trump rally, I am at risk to be attacked. Nobody is stopping it

and why? Cause I don't have a left opinion. And I don't give a damn about Mexicans who want to wave their flags while living under the umbrella of the US

You didn't answer my question. Did the President speak out when Trump was calling for the violence and getting his sheep riled up? I'll give you a hint: No, he didn't. Hate creates hate. TRump and his lunatics made their bed. Now they must lie in it.

Nobody is condoning it? Slow nuff, just making things up again.

This is incorrect. While Trump uses hateful or "violent" rhetoric, it's just that, rhetoric. It's up to the protesters to conduct themselves accordingly. Trumps words do nothing to the people outside these venues. Trumps words do no physical damage to the protesters outside. Trumps words do no physical damage to property or police outside these venues. It's 100% on the protesters. If words hurt them so much, maybe they should stay home until they learn how to control themselves.

Trump's rhetoric incites violence at his events so I'm not surprised he attracts violent protestors. I'm not excusing protestors who damage property or get violent but Trump himself deserves some of the blame for helping create this kind of atmosphere around his events. If he weren't encouraging people to rough up protestors etc. at his events I don't think so many people would be showing up to his events looking to pick a fight.

I expect more of our leaders than to encourage his followers to throw punches and rough up protestors. To me that's just totally irresponsible in addition to being embarrassing. Making America great again I guess. :(

BS, all of you continue to blame Trump, Obama blames Trump. Its not his fault, I have done nothing to anyone, but if I go to a Trump rally, I am at risk to be attacked. Nobody is stopping it

and why? Cause I don't have a left opinion. And I don't give a damn about Mexicans who want to wave their flags while living under the umbrella of the US

Claiming Trump incites this and condoning the violence are not the same thing.

Do you honestly think that if Maco Rubio or Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush was the nominee that there would be violent protests at their rallies? How many violent protests were there at Mitt Romney rallies last go around? Or at Bush rallies before that?

Maybe you guys shouldn't have chosen such a d1ckhead as your nominee.

HTH

Do you honestly think that if Maco Rubio or Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush was the nominee that there would be violent protests at their rallies? How many violent protests were there at Mitt Romney rallies last go around? Or at Bush rallies before that?

HTH

More condoning. So it's ok attack people for just going to his rallies. Violence against those with an opposing view. Nice.

HTH

maybe you dirt bags should try no being such dirt bags ?

More condoning. So it's ok attack people for just going to his rallies. Violence against those with an opposing view. Nice.

I think all protesting of any form is retarded. I think people engaging in violence at Trump rallies is stupid, I think assh0les walking around with their guns in view at rallies are stupid, I think people who stand outside abortion clinics and yell at each other are stupid.

Basically, if you think that you're going to change anything by standing somewhere with a sign and yelling, you're an idiot.

So, do you think if any of those other people were the nominee, you'd see violence like this. Be honest, I know it's tough for you, FailPilot.

maybe you dirt bags should try no being such dirt bags ?

I haven't participated in any rally or protest for anything. They're for the simple minded.

HTH

I think all protesting of any form is retarded. I think people engaging in violence at Trump rallies is stupid, I think assh0les walking around with their guns in view at rallies are stupid, I think people who stand outside abortion clinics and yell at each other are stupid.

Basically, if you think that you're going to change anything by standing somewhere with a sign and yelling, you're an idiot.

So, do you think if any of those other people were the nominee, you'd see violence like this. Be honest, I know it's tough for you, FailPilot.

They don't understand what condoning means. I don't think they understand what inciting means either.

Trump supporters struggle with such difficult concepts.

Nobody is condoning it? Slow nuff, just making things up again.

I'm not condoning it. I thought it was stupid when Trump was calling for it and offering to pay legal fees to thugs who beat up protesters, and I think it's stupid now that protesters are beating up the Trump sissies. Stupid all around. But not surprising.

You're the idiot if you think Womens suffragette protests, Ghandi, MLK and the Vietnam war protesters had no affect. Your homework assignment is to read a history book, college boy. Class dismissed.

They don't understand what condoning means. I don't think they understand what inciting means either.

Understand the difference just fine. It's the left that doesn't seem to understand the old kindergarten saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me". Where is your scathing vitriol towards the left? Has Hillary and Bernie condemned this? Are their people sheep? Is she inciting it, since she obviously isn't calling for peaceful protests? Their silence is just as telling, but you haven't hammered away at them like you do the right....daily, and on two message boards day and night....all day and night.

Condone- accept or allow, behavior that is morally offensive, to continue. Holy ship you're stupid. Going to argue with the dictionary now?

I'm not condoning it. I thought it was stupid when Trump was calling for it and offering to pay legal fees to thugs who beat up protesters, and I think it's stupid now that protesters are beating up the Trump sissies. Stupid all around. But not surprising.

Yes you are. Nice try.

According to Hardcore Pilot, suggesting that Trump deserves some blame for creating this circus atmosphere = condoning random violence @ this rallies.

Trump logic. :wacko:

You're the idiot if you think Womens suffragette protests, Ghandi, MLK and the Vietnam war protesters had no affect. Your homework assignment is to read a history book, college boy. Class dismissed.

Annnddd FailPilot ducks the question again. I'll just claim victory right now.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Annnddd FailPilot ducks the question again. I'll just claim victory right now.

Glad someone from Cleveland thinks they won something. Enjoy your weekend, and think of the people who protested so you could have weekends off. Dumbass. What was the question again? I was blinded by your assinine comment about protests. It's just so stupid.

Glad someone from Cleveland thinks they won something. Enjoy your weekend, and think of the people who protested so you could have weekends off. Dumbass

You're right, beating your ass is so commonplace, it's not even like a victory anymore.

But I'll still post a bunch of these

and not spare a second's thought thinking about anyone who protested anything while I lounge around this weekend. You know why? Because I just can't muster up the gumption to give a sh1t.

How about that, FailPilot?

You're right, beating your ass is so commonplace, it's not even like a victory anymore.

But I'll still post a bunch of these

and not spare a second's thought thinking about anyone who protested anything while I lounge around this weekend. You know why? Because I just can't muster up the gumption to give a sh1t.

How about that, FailPilot?

To answer your earlier question: No, the violence at the Trump rallies isn't because he condoned violence at his rally. It's because he said he wants to build a wall and deport illegals. All the Mexican flags and Mexicans doing the violence should have indicated that to you, professer. I win. I'm from NY, I'm used to it.

To answer your earlier question: No, the violence at the Trump rallies isn't because he condoned violence at his rally. It's because he said he wants to build a wall and deport illegals. All the Mexican flags and Mexicans doing the violence should have indicated that to you, professer. I win.

:doh:

That's not the question I asked, retard.

:lol:

Jesus Christ, you are a complete and utter moron, aren't you?

:doh:

That's not the question I asked, retard.

Jesus Christ, you are a complete and utter moron, aren't you?

If another nominee said they were going to build a wall, deport illegals, ban Muslims and called Mexicans rapists, yes, there would be protests and violence. Happy now? Glad you made me clarify it and make you look foolish again.

Understand the difference just fine. It's the left that doesn't seem to understand the old kindergarten saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me". Where is your scathing vitriol towards the left? Has Hillary and Bernie condemned this? Are their people sheep? Is she inciting it, since she obviously isn't calling for peaceful protests? Their silence is just as telling, but you haven't hammered away at them like you do the right....daily, and on two message boards day and night....all day and night.

This is a Trump thread...just as the others. Shocking we would be discussing Trump.

Hillary is a skank...but neither she, nor Bernie are condoning or inviting violence. They aren't preaching hate and complete ignorance.

Just more deflect...but but Hillary.

If another nominee said they were going to build a wall, deport illegals, ban Muslims and called Mexicans rapists, yes, there would be protests and violence. Happy now? Glad you made me clarify it and make you look foolish again.

Here's the question you refuse to answer:

I did not ask "if they said this or that, would there be protests?"

You should probably just stay down and keep your mouth shut now, jackwagon.

Here's the question you refuse to answer:

I did not ask "if they said this or that, would there be protests?"

You should probably just stay down and keep your mouth shut now, jackwagon.

If another candidate were calling for a border wall, banning Muslims and calling Mexican rapists there may be violent protests. But I think we can all agree Trump's inciting violence in his events has made it worse. Or at least I thought we could agree on that, but the never accept responsibility crowd is really working hard today to defend Trump. :thumbsup:

he's on another board ? :lol:

This is a Trump thread...just as the others. Shocking we would be discussing Trump.

Hillary is a skank...but neither she, nor Bernie are condoning or inviting violence. They aren't preaching hate and complete ignorance.

Just more deflect...but but Hillary.

This is not just a Trump thread. It's about violence at Trump events. It could be about the lefts violence. It can be about how the Democrats won't condemn the protesters causing the violence at a Trump event. It could be how the left is causing these cities thousands of dollars in damages and extra security because of the violence caused by the left at Trumps events. It's not surprising you can't see beyond just Trump Trump Trump. You have become the lefty RP or Baker Boy.

If another candidate were calling for a border wall, banning Muslims and calling Mexican rapists there may be violent protests. But I think we can all agree Trump's inciting violence in his events has made it worse. Or at least I thought we could agree on that, but the never accept responsibility crowd is really working hard today to defend Trump. :thumbsup:

RetardoPilot would win the world championship of Twister today.

he's on another board ? :lol:

I don't know how he's married with kids and posting day and night on two boards at the same time. :dunno:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-violence.html?_r=0

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, condemned political violence of any kind after clashes between supporters of Donald J. Trump and protesters during the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s rally in San Jose, Calif., on Thursday night.

Mr. Podesta posted a video on Twitter that appeared to show a Trump supporter being beaten by protesters outside of the event. The footage also showed supporters of Mr. Trump being chased by protesters as a “Make America Great Again” hat was set on fire.

“Violence against supporters of any candidate has no place in this election,” Mr. Podesta wrote.

:dunno:

RetardoPilot would win the world championship of Twister today.

You have been defeated. But seriously, pick up a history book. I recommend Howard Zinn, A People's History of The United States. He's from your side of the aisle. You might learn a few things about protests, and your country in general. Don't go around dumb. Enjoy.

This is not just a Trump thread. It's about violence at Trump events. It could be about the lefts violence. It can be about how the Democrats won't condemn the protesters causing the violence at a Trump event. It could be how the left is causing these cities thousands of dollars in damages and extra security because of the violence caused by the left at Trumps events. It's not surprising you can't see beyond just Trump Trump Trump. You have become the lefty RP or Baker Boy.

I believe they have condemned the violence in the past.

Lefty them? Oh BS. If I was...you'd see me start several threads a day, not answer questions, and plagiarize crap websites.

The left is not doing this...its a small minority of people.

I don't know how he's married with kids and posting day and night on two boards at the same time. :dunno:

Probably because you overestimate how much I actually post.

You have been defeated. But seriously, pick up a history book. I recommend Howard Zinn, A People's History of The United States. He's from your side of the aisle. You might learn a few things about protests, and your country in general. Don't go around dumb. Enjoy.

You mean dumb like equating protests at political rallies to Ghandi and MLK?

I would protest, but I'm too busy working, raising kids, and bettering my situation. I'll leave that to the idiots like you who think that what's going on today is accomplishing anything other than getting stupid folks their five minutes of Fox News fame and inflaming the mouthbreathers.

I believe they have condemned the violence in the past.

Lefty them? Oh BS. If I was...you'd see me start several threads a day, not answer questions, and plagiarize crap websites.

The left is not doing this...its a small minority of people.

MoveOn has sponsored some of these protests and paid to help. Last I checked they were a lefty organization.

You mean dumb like equating protests at political rallies to Ghandi and MLK?

I would protest, but I'm too busy working, raising kids, and bettering my situation. I'll leave that to the idiots like you who think that what's going on today is accomplishing anything other than getting stupid folks their five minutes of Fox News fame and inflaming the mouthbreathers.

Who said you should protest? You said protests and carrying signs were stupid and didn't accomplish anything. You are wrong. I too thought the MLK/Ghandi examples were a nice touch. Ta ta. That book should be at the library. Get on it.