Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

2016 PPR thoughts on Decker and Benjamin

IN PPR league, which guy has bigger season in your opinion? Decker was solid and cheap last year and Benjamin hurt, 2016 I see them ranked pretty evenly so far,

Its a salary cap league and have both available to keep at same salary but cant afford to keep them both.

Have them both at same salary, so, which one has the better year?

Geno Smith is a catastrophe for Jets Wrs. Fewer possessions, fewer accurate balls, more running....DND with Geno. And I had Marshall last year. I won't touch him with Geno as the QB.

Decker. I'm insistent that Fitzpatrick comes to grips and signs before the season starts. Get the value on NYJ WRs now

KB is way over valued.

Really, KB was very impressive as a rookie. KB did need a ton of targets and a ton of garbage time to achieve his numbers.

KB is perfect to catch Cams over throws. Red zone threat. Top notch catch radius.

KB is just fat enough to have coverage roll over to him but not be able to beat it.

Funchess, a wee bit smaller version of KB, is who you want.

Decker is a stud.

Gio, getting chin checked over $500 by a man, had to make him more a man.

So i am not dropping Marshall or Decker to far.

If pretty boy ivy league signs, then both are still good values.

Geno Smith is a catastrophe for Jets Wrs. Fewer possessions, fewer accurate balls, more running....DND with Geno. And I had Marshall last year. I won't touch him with Geno as the QB.

You would think the coaches would've seen this. Fitz did a awesome job for the jets last year and made them contenders. Geno won't be doing that no matter how bad they want him to

Decker. I'm insistent that Fitzpatrick comes to grips and signs before the season starts. Get the value on NYJ WRs now

Honestly, I thought Decker was one of the most underrated WR the last 3 years.

He's finally getting his due. (at least in PPR)

You would think the coaches would've seen this. Fitz did a ###### awesome job for the jets last year and made them contenders. Geno won't be doing that no matter how bad they want him to

The coaches saw it. They aren't making the calls here.

I would take Decker. He is no star but he puts up solid WR2 numbers at a very consistent rate.

I would take Decker. He is no star but he puts up solid WR2 numbers at a very consistent rate.

As of today with Geno as the starting Qb would you still pick Decker over K Benjamin ?

No way I would , with Geno starting .

As of today with Geno as the starting Qb would you still pick Decker over K Benjamin ?

I agree.

Agreed.