Zeke

Murray

M. Gordon

Freeman

J. Charles/Ware

Martin

are all still probably ahead of L. Murray

I say this as a Murray owner

I guess if you just throw names up there he could be ranked outside top 12. He is 10 right now in .5 ppr. I don't expect that to change much.

I guess if you just throw names up there he could be ranked outside top 12. He is 10 right now in .5 ppr. I don't expect that to change much.

I do.

I do.

If Murray is healthy it isn't going to change much. If anything the Raiders may realize he is their best rb and decide to stop messing around with so many other options just because.

Sell high for a real RB1 if you can. They do their best to not have him carry the load.

Right now the staff is catching heat for not having Murray on the field in a crucial 4th and 2 situation late in the game. He's playing very well. All they want to do is keep him fresh, that's been the party line all along. In fact I'd challenge you to find anything critical the coaches have said vis a vis Slats, other than the reported attempt to sign Doug Martin. This is a big year for the kid, a contract year. Crazier things have happened in the NFL and he just may light it up. That offensive line is a motherfocking beast of a hammer right now, opening holes to the tune of 155 yards last week. And Carr has yet to be sacked.

If the defense can gel at all, even to middle of the pack, this offense going to carry the team.

Sell high for a real RB1 if you can. They do their best to not have him carry the load.

Who the hell is a safe rb1 you can trade him for? He is a rb1 right now, and that's on limited touches. If one of the Raiders mediocre backups gets hurt then that's probably even better for Murray.

RBBC even though one rb is so much better is pretty pointless, especially when the team ends up losing.

If Murray is healthy it isn't going to change much. If anything the Raiders may realize he is their best rb and decide to stop messing around with so many other options just because.

The because is because he's not that good.

What makes you say the backups are mediocre?

I just haven't seen anything yet that tells me any of those guys have the whole package like Murray. Nor did I ever think the other rbs on OAK wrote on Lats level. I have liked Lats for a while now. I think this year he looks more decisive and is using his size to his advantage. I am still waiting for that long run from him since he does have the speed. I just wonder why he hasn't broken on in a while.

Djohnson

Bell

Miller

Ingram

McCoy

CJ

Forte

Zeke

Murray

M. Gordon

Freeman

J. Charles/Ware

Martin

are all still probably ahead of L. Murray

I say this as a Murray owner

Relating to this list I see Ingram and must question him immediately. martin and Freeman as well. So he's a RB1 for sure in my book.

Relating to this list I see Ingram and must question him immediately. martin and Freeman as well. So he's a RB1 for sure in my book.

I think this argument is somewhat pointless.

There is not a lot of difference between a high end RB2 and a low end RB1 in terms of fantasy point production.

a large part of the difference between them can be accounted for by personal preference.

They are going out of their way to keep him fresh, that's it. The defense is flat out putrid right now, word is that JDR is going to grab that headset away from Ken Norton Jr. Plus they're not converting on third down, which is killing drives.

I've not been a huge fan of Murray's RB skills of late, but don't read this the wrong way. He's playing as best I've ever seen him play. The added carries will come.