Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bruce Springsteen rocked Gillette last night for 4+ hours.

Foo Fighters do that too, play for hours and hours.....the band will take a break, and Dave goes out and does solo stuff.....

Just now, RLLD said:

Foo Fighters do that too, play for hours and hours.....the band will take a break, and Dave goes out and does solo stuff.....

I do not like Foo Fighters music. For all the ish he does during a concert, I think Grohl is maybe the #1 rocker out there.  

12 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Springsteen blows. He looks like a Transitioning Grandmother. 

He tran into Woody Allen...

MAGAturds have added him to their hate list because he has liberal views. Now Taylor Swift and Planet Fitness.

MAGAturds love to hate. Their paradigm is one of hate and intolerance. 

Stupid, hateful MAGAturds.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturds have added him to their hate list because he has liberal views. Now Taylor Swift and Planet Fitness.

MAGAturds love to hate. Their paradigm is one of hate and intolerance. 

Stupid, hateful MAGAturds.

You never listened to him till he went Libtard. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You never listened to him till he went Libtard. 

I've been listening to him for 50 years, mook. It's not a shocker that musicians and artists as a whole trend liberal. But then MAGAturds came along and demonized everything to the left of themselves and then project and say liberals are racist, homophobic, xenophobic and mysogynist, to the point of trying to reposition Nazis as leftists. 

The only thing that needs to fock off in our society is the MAGAturd. Focking cancer to our country.,

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've been listening to him for 50 years, mook. It's not a shocker that musicians and artists as a whole trend liberal. But then MAGAturds came along and demonized everything to the left of themselves and then project and say liberals are racist, homophobic, xenophobic and mysogynist, to the point of trying to reposition Nazis as leftists. 

The only thing that needs to fock off in our society is the MAGAturd. Focking cancer to our country.,

Sure. You were probably waiting all night hoping he would do Jesses Girl that one time you saw him last year. 

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've been listening to him for 50 years, mook

It's true though, New Jersey Libtards love him for some reason. I don't get it at all. He blows 

On 9/15/2016 at 10:43 AM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Had quite a few friends there last night, including one who brought his kids. His 16 year old son has seen him 5+ times and he knows all of the songs. Many kids now like classic rock instead of the crap they play on the radio.

Sad thing is that the classics get played alot on tiktok and kids are becoming fans....who knew

On 3/28/2024 at 11:21 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Doh! 

On 3/28/2024 at 11:21 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

50!