Sign in to follow this  
Moemoney

Marshawn Lynch

Any new news on him possibly un retiring? I picked him up in several leagues, but I need the bench space. I would hate to drop him right before he comes back, if at all. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

I don't see it. He would have to find a team in need. Learn the offense and get into shape. Of course there was a year that Ron Dayne was a fantasy winner so anything can happen.

And no one in any league I'm in picked him up either , I was waiting to pick up their cast offs for a retired Rb.

And no one in any league I'm in picked him up either , I was waiting to pick up their cast offs for a retired Rb.

The only league I've seen him grabbed in was by the guy who dropped Spiller. No swooping in there for me.

No nothing there

But if where going to pick up a retired Rb dropping Spiller for him, is a good move.

Even if he did, it would be probably week 7-8 before he was ready to play. I am not gonna touch it. Most of my leagues have really shortened bench spots, only 1 has enough room to carry a guy now, and I am carrying Bell in that league.